e l e v e n

a few more weeks of school passed by before break came

"why does he look so attractive wearing that?" jihoon asked the others, staring at sungwoon in his working outfit - a big t-shirt with "AHN'S CAFE" written in big, bold letters, and a pair of pants. he was walking around with a tray in hand, giving out the orders of the customers. jihoon and the others would usually hang out in the cafe, but the days wherein sungwoon was working in the cafe were special, so they'd watch him work until his shift ends.

"here's your order!" he cheerfully exclaimed, giving out the orders of the customers sitting on the table at the other end of the cafe.

seob slapped his arm lightly when he went past by them. "you know, you should tell my mom to give you a bonus."

"why?" he set the tray down on their table.

"uhm... because you're my friend?"

"that's unfair, though."

sungwoon picked up the tray then walked back to where the other waiters and waitresses were.

"yeah," taehyun said out of nowhere. "the outfit fits him."

"ugh," guanlin groaned, leaning back on his chair.

"are you okay?" jihoon asked him. the two of them started talking again less than a week after the little lunch incident.

"fine," he grunted.

he raised his eyebrow at guanlin.

"okay! those girls are just too noisy."

guanlin looked at the table near them wherein girls were seated at full, then the others followed suit. the girls were all giggling and trying to gain the attention of the 'hot waiter' named as ha sungwoon. they could see sungwoon cringing from a distance.

"sungwoon suffering is my medicine," taehyun said.

"you have a sickness?" seob asked him.

"yep. the i'm-too-cool sickness."

"were you trying to make a joke? 'cause no one laughed," jihoon told him.

"y'all don't have a sense of humor."

"that's finally done!" sungwoon slumped down into the chair beside taehyun's, wiping the sweat on his face with a handkerchief. "ugh, can't they just leave?!"

the same girls from earlier were still seated on the table beside theirs and were giggling at the sight of sungwoon wiping his sweat.

"why don't they just look at me? i'm attractive too," taehyun muttered.

"shut up." sungwoon crossed his arms against his chest.

"let's just leave, please," guanlin pleaded when the girls started talking about the others as well including him.