e p i l o g u e

one month later

one month later...

"We're gonna be late!"

"Just go to school barefoot, I swear!"

"There's no way I'm going to school without shoes on wearing Powerpuff Girls socks!" Seonho shouted at the others.

"Why do you even have that?" Jihoon questioned him, his arm around Guanlin's waist.

"Well, why the fuck not?!"

"Language," Guanlin warned him.

"I'm not a kid! I'm sixteen!"

"Sorry, still not used to you being old."

"So, can we go now?" Sungwoon asked them.

"Come on, guys, it's the first day, are we really gonna be late?" Minhyun whined.

"Come on, Min. It's not like we actually wanna go to school," Taehyun told him. "Plus, we're third years now. Can't we slack off a bit?"

"I have an image."

"Oh, yeah," Jihoon teased him. "Mister always-the-very-responsible-president."

"I don't even know if I'll become the president in my class this year."

"You always are," Seob assured him.

"Finally, that's done!" Seonho exclaimed with a hard groan afterwards. He almost tripped over his own feet once he was able to wear his shoes properly. "I swear, did I have a growth spurt on my feet or something?"

"Does feet grow bigger?" Taehyun wondered out loud.

The others didn't say anything in response.

"Hey, guys, where do you see the classroom assignments?" Seonho asked the others. They were all at school already, and were giving a mini tour of the places they would pass through to Seonho.

"It's in the big bulletin board, we're going there now," Minhyun answered.

"I'm nervous, fuck," Jihoon said, tightening his grip around Guanlin's hand. "I really want us to be classmates again."

"Me too," the younger smiled sweetly at him.

The area wherein the bulletin board was in was crowded. Students of all levels have gathered to see their classroom assignments, and who their classmates were going to be.

"How do we even see our sections?" Seob complained out loud.

"Let's just come back a little while later, there's still some time left," Sungwoon suggested.

"If there's still time, then why did y'all rush me in preparing?" Seonho asked them, crossing his arms together.

"Well, we didn't know that they moved the starting of class hours at 8:30 instead of 8:00 am."

"Let's go to a quiet place, c'mon." Sungwoon led them to one of the courtyards of their school. It still had lots of students in it, yet they were able to find a spot that was quite hidden from the other students.

"Finally, some peace and quiet." Jihoon sighed, sitting beside Guanlin on the bench. He rested his head on the younger's shoulder. "I like it."

"Me too."

"Ugh, the couple is back at it again, making us bitter for being single pringles!" Seob shouted at them.

"Shut up!" Jihoon shouted back. He teased them by taking Guanlin's hands in his and raising them up in the air, so they could see.

"I really really wanna be your classmate," Guanlin said, softly. "I don't know if I'll survive without you, no matter how cliché that sounds."

"Same here. First of all, I love you. Second, you help me a lot and keep me company. Third, you're so damn smart and you'd always allow me to copy off your homework."

Guanlin shook his head at him in amusement. "We'll still have dates all the time, still, yeah?"

"Of course." Jihoon pecked him on the lips.

"OH MY GOD!"

"FUCK!"

"What's going on?" Minhyun asked, looking at the commotion near the school's entrance.

"IT'S THEM!"

"THEY'RE HERE?"

"THEY'RE MY CLASSMATES!"

"YOU'RE SO LUCKY!"

"I LOVE THE LORD!"

Jihoon saw Samuel walking towards the crowd, and stopped him. "Sam!"

"Oh, Jihoon, why?"

"What's happening?"

"I'm not sure. I heard rumours, though. I'll go check."

He stood up, Guanlin's hand in his, and followed Sam.

The others decided to follow him. They had to shove a handful of students, as they really couldn't see anything.

The many students of their school suddenly started to make a pathway for the newcomers, which finally let Jihoon and his friends see who have just arrived.

"Oh, shit," Jihoon turned to them, his eyes so wide. "It was true."

so helloooooo this is the epilogue of this story already! don't worry though, this is still not exactly finished as i will still be posting some bonus chapters and stuff

so helloooooo this is the epilogue of this story already! don't worry though, this is still not exactly finished as i will still be posting some bonus chapters and stuff. please be patient as i have planned a lot for those.

please also always read my author's notes, as i put important stuff here. especially for the bonus chapters, since i think i'll be saying something in those that can somehow excite you all.

by the way, i know i left a cliffhanger at the end of an epilogue, like who the fuck does that? i know y'all are thinking of something like that. so yeah, i'll explain everything once i post the first bonus chapter i've been planning.

but anyways, once again, thank you all SO much for supporting me and this book!! especially to these people whom i always see in my notifications :)

@scftyccngi
@JangYeongsoo
@PanwinkIsLife
@panjihoonie

tysm!! love you all 💕

~ janice