Chapter 2

CHAPTER II
FRIENDSHIP

Min Soo's POV

It was the first day of my new school as my uncle shifted to Seoul. He got a job at high post at a well known company. I lost my parents in a car accident when I was 5 yrs old. Ever since then my uncle and aunt took care of me.

The Homeroom teacher called me into the class and introduced me to the class

"Students, this is Chang Min Soo"

I bowed to my class and looked at the teacher. She looked at me and told,

"If you have any difficulty in any subject, you can ask Jimin, he is a topper"

She pointed to a handsome guy siting there who was just staring at me expressionless. She continued-

"You can take your seat over there." She pointed at an empty seat next to a boy.

As I approached my seat that boy gave me a smile. He looked cute with that rectangular smile.

I sat next to him and he whispered, "Anneyong, I'm Kim Taehyung"

I sat next to him and he whispered, "Anneyong, I'm Kim Taehyung". I smiled and shaked hands with him.

The bell rang and it was recess. As soon as the teacher left, the girls were blushing while looking at that Jimin guy and his partner while a few girls were talking about them like-

"Why do such boys come to our school. They are too handsome to concentrate on the lectures."

These guys are surely a craze among girls here. No wonder there was a lot of commotion earlier. Then Jimin turned and looked at me and I realized he saw me staring at him. He smiled and turned to his partner.

Then I heard a girl talking behind me, " Did he just look at me and smile?!! OMO! I feel like fainting. I wish I could go and talk to him, but he has no intrest in girls. All he does in studying and hanging around with Hoseok." What? Such a good looking teen could get any ideal girl at a click of their fingers.

I just turned my head towards Taehyung and saw he had his head on the table almost in a sleeping position. I asked him-

"Are you ok? Why are you alone? Arent you going to meet your friends?"

He just got out of his sleeping position and told-

"I don't have any friends. In fact you can call me an outcast of this class."

I smiled and said, " Since I dont know anyone in this class, shall we be friends?"

He immediately put his cute rectangular smile on his face an said, "Yes, yes yes, of course!!!"

We talked a lot and then the bell rang. The students got back to their places and our maths teacher entered the class. He looked like a short tempered one. He looked at me and asked me-

"Are you the new transfer student? I stood up and answered with a bow. "Ye. Chang Min Soo."

He nodded back and signaled me to take my seat.

Then he looked at the class and announced, "Next week I will taking a maths test" All the students started murmuring in disappointment and he banged the table with his hand which was loud enough to make the class silent.

"Min Soo, you can take help from anyone. If you have doubts, you can ask me or even Jimin!"

Jimin turned to me and gave me a smile. I smiled back and nodded.

Not Jimin again! I think I have pretty good competitor here. I need to beat him at any cost.