Chapter 13

CHAPTER XIII

PARTY

Min Soo's POV

When we reached the finish point, Tae put me down on a chair. I sighed, "I really wanted to win~~"

Tae bent down to my level, "My Min Soo-ah has not changed! Not a bit! You're still as competitive as in high school." Saying this, he pinched me on the nose.

"Yahhh! Stop that...", I pouted. He giggled at my reaction.

It was night. As decided, our team was supposed to throw a party for the winners, or rather say cheaters...

I did the decoration stuffs. Tae did help me bit, like fixing the hanging lights. I arranged some candles arround the trees.

Those other people like that So Hyun guy, Eun ji, Yoon bin and all did the cooking while Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi oppa collected wood for the bonfire and made other arrangements too.

The place looked lit and beautiful. Slowly everyone came out of their tents. They were amazed at the decorations. Hoseok and Jin oppa even flashed me 'thumb up'. Everyone were looking good. They wore dresses not too fancy, not too bor~ing...? Just something perfectly warm.

I was not intrested in the party, though I put a lot of hardwork into it. Also I couldn't bear the sight of Jimin at all, smiling and walking as though nothing happened.

Anyhow he doesn't know about my injury as I hid it with my jeans. I sat inside my tent, while everyone was enjoying out there. I gave an excuse to Tae that my leg was hurting so I couldn't join them. He even wanted to stay with me but I asked him to not mind me and enjoy.

I was reading one of my favorite Kiera Cass books, The Selection, that I brought along. OK! I do read romantic books... Don't judge me so fast!

Jimin's POV

I was so amazed at the decor. It was so lit. I wanted to appreciate Min Soo and tease her a bit, but she was no where to be seen.

I went up to Taehyung and asked, "The decoration is so good! Who is the 'mastermind' behind this?"

He looked a bit disappointed and told, "Min Soo..."

"Jinja?!" I was super-amazed! "Where is she?!"

"Umm... She is in her tent."

"Why? After all this arrangment, she is sitting inside? Is she shy or something?"

"No! Thanks to you she can't join us" Taehyung sounded pissed. I didn't understand why was he blaming me. Is it because of what I did ealier? Did she tell him all?

"W-what do you mean?"

"During the trekking when she was running behind you, she fell down and hurt her legs. She was bleeding badly. Now she is fine and she is resting."

Taehyung's words hit me hard. She was in pain and wasn't even there to help her. I was so selfish. I am so irresponsible!

"I'll go and apologise to her!" saying this I ran to her tent. I was scared if she was asleep but her tent still had the lights on.

I peeped inside the tent curtains to see what she was doing. She was reading a book. This girl! Once a nerd... always a nerd!

She turned her head toward me. She suddenly jumped from her place and screamed-

"kkam jjag i ya!"(You startled me)"Ahhh! Yah! Are you mad?!"

I could not help but laugh as I got into the tent.

~~~~~~

#note#

If you guys were thinking where they got lights and candles from... Since the penality was pre-planned, the lights and candles were already prepared.

And about the chairs, I meant by portable chairs used for trekkings, picnics etc...

______