Chapter 3

CHAPTER III
TOPPER MIN SOO

Jimin's POV

Its been 2 days since we wrote the Maths test and Mr.Choi, our the great maths teacher already fininshed evaluating them. UGH! He's too fast. Can he give it a rest.

But why do I care? Anyway I am going to ace this test as usual.

Mr. Choi came in with our papers. He usually gives me a smile before he distributes the papers but this time he avoided me. He looked at the class and asked-

"You know who topped the maths test? Any guessess?" Everyone looked at me with the expression of 'obviously Jimin'.

Mr. Choi continued, " The topper got 99 marks". The whole class got filled with the noise of "WOW" as all the students said it in unison.

"The topper is.......... our new student Chang Min Soo". All of a sudden the whole class shifted their glances to Min Soo who was sitting in the corner. She looked very happy while I just was burning with anger.

Min Soo's POV

"The topper is.......... our new student Chang Min Soo". All of a sudden the whole class shifted their glances to me. I was filled with joy as my hard work had paid off. I looked at the faces glancing at me and then I noticed Jimin looking. He looked... jealous! Ha! He walks around as if he great at everything. I hope I crushed off that attitude of his.  

Taehyung started cheering for me like a proud parent. He is the closest friend I ever had. Yes! We became quiet good friends this week. He isn't that good in maths, but his notes are so up-to-date. It helped me a lot. He also encouraged me many times when I didn't feel like studying. He indeed is my best friend. I am lucky to have him as my friend.

As days passed I kept beating Jimin in everything. Soon he lost the hope of beating me. His grades went a lot down. Sometimes I feel a bit guilty too, but I can't help it. I also gained the title 'Topper Min Soo' from all the teachers, but it didn't help me get more friends as they looked at me as a boring nerd. But I was happy with Taehyung.

Finally the 'Graduation Day' came. My Uncle and Aunt came and were very proud of me as I was the top student of the school. My Aunt saw me in the graduation gown and hat and hugged me and saying-

"I'm very proud of you Min Soo-ah. If your Eomma and Appa were alive they would have been much more proud of you." Tears rolled down me cheeks. I missed my parents so much. But I also love my aunt and uncle because they did not have their own children so that I do not lack any kind of love from them.

When I went to Taehyung, I noticed Jimin with Hoseok and a couple was taking their photo. The women looked like just alike to Hoseok so I guessed it to be Hoseok's mom and the man to be his dad.

But why arent Jimin's parents here? Its the biggest day of his life! I asked Taehyung-

"Why arent Jimin's Parents here?" He told me, " I heard the Jimin lost his mom the day he was born due to some complextions. And his dad owns a large company due to which he is most of the time busy. So maybe thats why he didn't come."

*How hard it must be for him*  I thought

| gif from graduation song |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know guys, this chapter looks a bit rushed up.. but I wanted them to finish school as fast as possible.

Pff. Dont mind pls...

Keep supporting guys.

I love you all