Chapter 12

CHAPTER XII
CHEATING

3rd Person's POV

Jimin ran as fast as possible towards her. Then he went in front of her and blocked her from the front which made her flinch and hit a rock.

She was about to slip but Jimin wrapped his hands around her waist preventing her from falling.

Min Soo's POV

Before I could process anything I found Jimin's hands around my waist.

I immediately looked into his eyes giving him a death glare.

He suddenly removed his hands and spoke-

"Umm... Yeah! Why were you running after seeing me? Huh?"

I scoffed, "Isn't it obvious....? I want to WIN!"

"I know, but let me win now, I don't want to lose.... especially not from you again..."

I stared at him understanding what he meant. He still doesn't like me winning. I just laughed and continued-

"I don't think you want to win, maybe just sitting and getting some massage from your so called 'girlfriends' suits you. Just go to your girlfriends... they might be waiting for you!"

Listening to me, a smirk formed on his face, making my smile fade. He moved closer to me, I moved backwards to keep a distance from him.

He asked, "Why...? Are you jealous.... of me with those girls..... huh...?

"W-what?! N-no no not at-at all? W-why should I be jealous.....!

"Why not babe?"

"What b-babe...?! D-don't call me t-that!"

He didn't answer but kept walking.

As I was moving, my back hit a tree, he just kept moving towards me.
He stopped when our faces were just inches apart and our bodies almost touching. I could feel the heat from his body and his breath brushing my nose. He was too close.

His face still had the smirk still on. He leaned forward to my face. My mind wasn't working. My hand wasn't moving. I immediately shut my eyes.

The next thing I notice is his hot breath moving towards my ears. Then a slow whisper on my left ear-

"Pabo!"

I could feel his body moving away from me. I slowly opened my eyes which were shut damn tightly.

I saw him running in front of me. WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT! He tried to cheat. I immediately ran towards the direction.

I heard him scream, "Sorry Bae! But I can't lose and let you win."

This made me so infuriated. I tried to run with all my might. But my legs felt weak and next thing I fell on the ground. He didn't even turn back to help.

He didn't even try to help me. Tears ran down my cheeks when I saw my right leg was bleeding.

Then someone screamed my name from back. It was Tae. He put his hands under my arms and picked me up.

He helped me walk to a rock and made me sit on it.

"Omo! You are bleeding!" He looked at me.

I didn't answer him.

He removed a white cloth from his bag and wipped the blood. Then he wrapped the cloth around the wound.

"How did you fall Min Soo-ah"

I said nothing but, "JIMIN...." and sighed.

"That idiot... yesterday he was talking big stuffs like 'Resposibility' and all. Now he pushed you down and ran off... I will kill that bastard! He..."

"No.. He didn't push me.... When I almost overtook him, he just tried to do cheating so that he could win... when I ran towards him, I fell down.."

"And he didn't help you....? And CHEATING? What kind of cheating?"

I avoided eye contact.

He cupped my face and tried to cheer me up. I couldn't control my smile at his ayego and ended up laughing.

 I couldn't control my smile at his ayego and ended up laughing

He immediately continues-

"Arraseo, I'll give you a piggyback ride."

He picked me and lifted me on his back. I just gave in. He is surely was very strong which I didn't know before.

He talked all kinds of fun stuffs on our way to the destination, which made me forget what happened a while ago.

Tae is so sweet... Why can't all guys in the world be like him?