Chapter 1

CHAPTER I
NEW GIRL

Mr. Park's POV

Its been 17 years since my wife died and ever since then I took care of Jimin.I saw him learn to walk and grow from a beautiful baby to a handsome teenager. 

Ever since Min Hye left I worked hard for Jimin and Min Hye's dreams. Today our company is one of the most famous buisness firms in Seoul 'THE PARK Group of Companies'. 

I joined Jimin to one of the most famous schools in Seoul. Jimin is a smart student and has been a topper ever since elementary school. I tried to provide everything that could make him happy but I couldn't provide a mother's love.

He never celebrated his birthday as he knew it was the day when his mother died.

Jimin's POV

It was a boring day as usual. I woke up and did my daily routine. I got ready for school and went to the dinning table and saw a note. It said-

" Jimin,

Today I left early because I have an important meeting. I couldn't make breakfast for you. Make sandwich for yourself and go to school safely.

with love,

your Abeoji"

I made sandwich, ate and locked the door and left to the bus stop. I caught the bus and reached the school.

 As I entered I saw girls staring at me and and started screaming. As usual fangirling, but I am so fed up of this noise everyday. As I was walking to the class i notice that there was one girl who was sitting on a bench unlike my fangirls. She wore big glasses and looked like a complete nerd. She was so into her book.

I just went to the class and sat next to Hoseok who was a year elder to me but was in my class. He was my best friend and companion. We usually hanged out together at his home, during weekends. 

We both suffered from the terror of sceaming fangirls

After a while the bell rang and all students took the seats. Mrs.Joon, our Homeroom teacher entered the class. She kept her books on the table and spoke-

"Good morning students. I hope you guys have a good day"

She is very sweet and kind teacher, unlike our other subject teachers.

"Today we have a transfer student who would be joining our school. Come inside dear."

A girl entered the class. It was the same nerd I saw some time ago.

"Students, this is Chang Min Soo"