Chapter 14

CHAPTER XIV
I LIKE HER

Min Soo's POV

I lifted my head to remove my hair from my face, which was blocking my view. I noticed a face peeping through the tent curtains.

"kkam jjag i ya!" I screamed as I jumped from my place. "Are you mad?!"

It was that idiot Jimin. He kept laughing while I was just trying to guess what was so funny. Seeing my serious face he stopped.

He kneeled down to my level and sat on the mattress next to me. He lifted my right leg and placed it on his lap. He began to fold my jeans upwards and lifted it up. Before he could lift it anymore, I pushed his hands away and asked-

"What are you d-doing?!"

He ignored my question and continues lifting the jeans. He stops at my knees were there was a white bandage wrapped, with some red stain. Oh! I forgot about it.

He sighed and looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I looked down and answered, "I-I did not find it important to tell you!"

He leaned forward towaeds with a serious face. "And what is that for?"

"That... that's because... if you really care, you wouldn't have... anyways... I don't blame you, I have already forgotten that. So I think you can leave. Leave me alone."

"So, does that mean you don't have any grudge against me? Wow! Min Soo is such a good girl." Saying that, he pulled my cheeks.

"Ya ya ya!! Stop! It hurts!" He removed his hands from my cheeks. "And who said I have forgiven you?! I still hate you!"

He leaned his face inches close to mine, "Is that so? Are you sure about that?"

"Ye-yeah! I just hate you! Get lost from here!"

"Oh! Is that so? Maybe not after this..."

"What-"

Before I could finish, layed his lips on mine. He was kissing me.

He slowly ran his cold fingers on my nape and pulled my face closer. He closed his eyes which made my eyes close in reflex. I don't know what was happening to me.

I could feel something in my stomach, something like a tingling feeling. My heart was beating fast and I could feel heat rush throughout my face. He slid his other hand on my waist and pulled me even closer to him. Our bodies were touching and my heart was beating faster than ever.

I did not know how to react to the sudden kiss. My first kiss.

It's not like I don't know how to kiss. I have watched many dramas and have an idea. But this feeling was NEW.

My body was not obeying my mind now. My hand slowly went to his shoulders, resting on them.

I did not know if I was enjoying this but I did not want it to finish. I did not want him to part his lips which were against mine. I did not want him to leave me. But I did not kiss back.

Then there were a few footsteps approaching to the tent. I all of sudden pushed him hard by his shoulders. A THUD! He landed on his back.

"Ah! Min Soo! "

Taehyung's POV

Jimin had gone to Min Soo to apologise to her. But as much as I know about Jimin he would mess up everything and will create problems for her.

"Tae!" A voice called out. It was my roommate.

"Ne Hyung?" Namjoon hyung was approaching me. "Any thing you need?"

"No, just found you so lost in thought so wanted to acompany you."

"Hmm... thanks!" Was all I said. He noticed me staring at the direction leading to Min Soo's tent.

"Is it her?" He let a soft whisper.

My eyes widened to his direction, trying to get his implication.

"What? Who?"

"Look! As your roommate I know you have been crushing on a girl. I thought it was someone from our university itself. But now I think it's her. Min Soo! "

"What? I mean, NO!"

"The way you look at her, is as if you want to keep her your embrace and feel her warmth. The way you care for her is as if you could give away all you have just to get her."

"I mean ....I-"

"And Oh Yeah! Your pissed off reaction, or say jealousy, when someone especially Jimin's near her, adds spice to it!" Ending it with a wink. "Totally like a Boy In Luv!"

I sighed deeply in defeat. "OK, Don't tell this to anyone.... Especially not Min Soo!"

I took a deep breath. I trusted him. I knew he would keep it with himself.

"I LIKE HER"

Namjoon hyung jumped in excitement. "Since WHEN?!"

"Since High School......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, but I had a problem with my WiFi router. So I couldn't post.

I'm back with a new update.

I don't think V's statement was so surprising, as most of you must have seen it coming.

Thank you guys for 400 views. I didn't expect this while I was away.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!!