Chapter 15

CHAPTER 1
STAY AWAY

Taehyung's POV

"You know her from High School?" Namjoon hyung nudged at my shoulders.

"Ya... not just 'know', we were really close friends. We would visit each other's house very often. She was the smartest student of our class. She always used to help me with my homework, projects and exam preparations. She was the one who brought self confidence in me. She was the turning point in my life."

"Oh wow.... that's COOL! Then? Then what happened? I don't remember you guys talking so often, since you were my roommate."

"Actually, she joined a Medical College. Since then she had become very busy. She has college till 4 pm then extra classes till 8 pm. She used to always say that she owes a lot to her Uncle and Aunt and want to repay them by becoming a Doctor. She has an ambition, a determination, I did not want to trouble her with my stupid feelings for her, so.... we never talked since our graduation."

He narrowed his eyes towards me, as if he was suspicious of something.

"What?!"

"Nothing, just wondering, how did you know about her schedule when you guys never spoke with each other? OH WAIT! Is this why you used to leave university after class and come late in the evening to the hostel room. No way! Don't tell me you used to stalk Min Soo!?"

"Wh-what? Not at all hyung!" Nervously laughing, "I not some kind of creep, you know right?"

Namjoon hyung did not seem satisfied. Trying to change the topic, after a while I realised-

"What's taking this long for Jimin? I think I should go check"

3rd Person's POV

"Ah Min Soo!"

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She stood up helping him get up.

"Why did you push me so hard! OW!" Jimin rubbed his back with pain, "If you were uncomfortable you could just pull away." Still having a painful frown on the face.

"No, uh... I just heard footsteps so... I just.... umm...."

"What? Otherwise you wouldn't have pulled away, huh?" His painful face changing to a smirk.

"NO! That's not what I mean...." She trailed off when she realised Jimin moving forward.

"Where are you coming? D-don't come near me!"

She moved back as he kept moving forward. The walking continued until they reached the end of the tent.

Jimin placed both his hand on either sides of Min Soo that she was trapped between the tent sheet and his body.

Min Soo was scared to death. After having him already kissed her once already, she was scared. She did not want to fall for his sweet lips again.

Seeing his face incredibly close to hers, she could already taste him from the previous kiss. She shut her eyes tightly, praying for someone to help her from this devil. Help her before she could fall for the devil.