PROLOGUE

It was raining heavily

It was raining heavily. I was on my way to the hospital but I was struck at the traffic.

My wife was pregnant and she was going to give birth to our baby. I know I should be happy but was not because my wife was in a critical condition and her chances of survival was 30%.

My mom was calling me continuously and everyone in my family were tensed because of the current situation.

I finally reached the hospital and asked the recptionist about my wife's room. She told it was on the third floor.

I rushed as fast as I could and reached the third floor. I saw my mom, dad, brother and his wife sitting there. They turned their heads towards me and looked at me with pity. I did not trust their expressions.

I asked them, "How is my baby?!" My mom stood up and cupped my face and told, " Its a boy. He is fine and very healthy." A smile escaped my mouth.

"And Min Hye?" My mom hugged me and I don't know why but tears started rolling down my face. I broke the hug and saw my mom was crying. I did not belive her.

Then the doctor came out of the room in which my Min Hye was. I asked him, "Doctor! What happend to my wife?" The doctor looked into my eyes and said, " We tried our best to save Mrs. Park but we could only save the baby." I stood there numb as I didn't know how to react.

Then the doctor continued, "Before she died she told me to tell you that she loved you a lot and told to take care of the baby and love him as much as you loved her. She also wanted to tell you that she named the baby Jimin"