Chapter 16

CHAPTER XVI
HE LIKES YOU

M

in Soo's POV

It was the second and the last day of the trek. We were going to the Chilseon Valley, which is known for its beauty and flawlessness . But before that we were allowed to walk around and take some pics around the forest area.

I was ready. I had packed my stuffs in my backpack and also packed my tent too.

When I reached the assembly point, there all have already packed, except for three tents. I checked around to find who all were missing. It was Yoongi oppa, Jimin..... and Tae? TAE? He is never late. Maybe he over slept?

I didn't know which of the three were his tents. Soon Yoongi oppa came out of his tent. Wow! Even he got ready. What's taking these two this long?

I went to Yoongi oppa and asked him, "Yoongi-ssi, which of the two tents are Tae's."

"I think this one." He pointed at one of them. "I'm not sure, I'm sorry."

"It's ok, Thanks"

I went to the one he pointed at. As soon as I went in, I hit my leg on something. My glasses fell off and I was about to fall.

Someone was just coming towards me. It must be Tae. I pulled his shirt before I could fall down. Instead we both fell down, me on top of him.

Though I did have my glasses on, I knew it must not be Tae.

"I know I am very handsome, but I think you can stop staring at me and get off me...."

This is definitely not Tae's deep voice, but something totally opposite. A familiar high pitched voice. JIMIN's

I stoop up immediately and made my skirt proper. I tried searching my glasses but couldn't find them. Just then Jimin held my hand and made me stand straight. Then he put my glasses on.

Seeing him so close to my face, it made me completely nervous as I could still feel the touch of his lips on mine, when he kissed me.

Trying not to show my nervousness, I realised, I smiled tightly towards him.

"Umm.... Thanks. By the way, what are you doing here?

He scoffed surprisingly, "What? I should ask you that. What are you doing in my tent, Chang Min Soo?" He asked piping my last name.

"Oh! This is your tent?"

"Oh!" Trying to mimic my voice. "What were you thinking when you entered. You thought this was yours? Yours was on the opposite side. Right, Min Soo?" Saying it with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah! Actually I was searching for Tae, while Yoongi-ssi told me that this is Tae's tent. But I don't blame him, he told he wasn't sure."

His smile fell at that. "Oh yeah, you were searching for your boyfriend. It's this tent next to mine. You can go and find him there."

"Boyfriend? What? He is not my boyfriend!"

"Oh really? The way he behaved yesterday, was like a typical, possessive boyfriend. In the two years of university, I've never seen Tae behave like that. The last time he behaved like that was at high school, during the drug incident. So the conclusion is, he is like that only when it comes to you, Darling!"

He narrowed his eyes and brought his face near mine, making heat spread all over my face. "So if he is your boyfriend or not, I am sure that he likes you!" Then he retreated his head back, standing straight.