Chapter 10

CHAPTER X
AWKWARDNESS

Jimin's POV

I thought it would be safe to stay away from them so I dont get caught. But then Jin Hyung just turned back and I saw that he was coming towards me. I tried walking backwards but there was a wall behind me. I didnt know what to do so I thought I'll go on the other side of the bed but Jungkook was already standing there. 

My mind didn't work so I gave up after all its just a game. But then a hand suddenly pulled me making me fall on the bed. It was Min Soo. She coverd me with a blanket.

WHAT THE HELL?! Why did she have to do that? She was about to look at me. I didn't want to show any kind of awkward expression, so I just smirked at her. But I think it was even more awkward when I saw her frown. 

I just whispered, "Why did you have to do this?"

"Do what?" She whispered back

"Pull me on the bed..." I smirked even more.

"I cant hear you! Can you speak a bit louder!" She whispered again

I went a bit closer to her face. She looked so pretty from this angle. I couldn't stop smiling looking at her cute but nervous expression.

Before I could speak something, someone pulled the blanket. I looked up and saw all of them standing around the bed. They were give us weird glances. I looked at Min Soo. She was only an few inches apart from my face. 

No wonder they looked at us so weirdly.

Min Soo's POV

Someone pulled the blanket an I looked up. All the guys were looking at us weirdly. I looked a Jimin and our faces were so close. OH SHIT! EveryTHING looks so wrong! I suddenly pushed Jimin and sprinted out of the bed. Yoongi oppa finally opened his mouth-

"YAH! What were you guys doing huh?!"

"Uhh...N-nothing! N-nothing as y-you guys a-are think-ing!" Stupid girl! Why on earth are you stammering when nothing is wrong. I just made things worse. This is so embaressing! 

"Hyungs! I already told you that there was definitely something between them!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I know right! Even at the dining table!" Hoseok agreed.

"Aniyaaaa... We were just hiding under the blanket. And FYI I'm not so cheap, guys!"

"Yeah! Sure!" Tae added sarcastically. He looked pissed. I did't know that Tae was so protective about me.

"Guys, I think I have to leave. Its already late. Goodnight!" I cut them.

I avoided eye contact from all of them especially Jimin. I left to my room and knocked the door. Thankfully those girls were back. I just went in and slept on the bed. Anyway I have to wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning. 

\ NEXT DAY /

I got ready before those girls. I packed all the nessasary stuffs for the 2 days into my backpack. I went to the reception as we were told to assemble here. No one was here, so I guess I got ready a bit early.

I sat on a couch and was reading a newspaper. Suddenly someone tapped my left shouder. I turned to my left but there was no one. Then a voice came from the right-

"Who are you searching for, darling!" 

I turned to my right and saw, it was PARK JIMIN

I turned to my right and saw, it was PARK JIMIN. Oh No! Why him! I cant even face him after that awkward situation last night. 

"What happened? You don't look happy seeing me? If its about last night... I cleared off all the misunderstandings. Also you dont need to be awkward towards me. I just forgot about it."

"Thats a relief...." I answered. It was actually a relief to hear that.

"Jimin oppa!!" a voice came from behind. It was my roommate Na Ri. She came and sat next to Jimin.

'Jimin Oppa?!' Ewww..... How cringey!!!!

All of the trekking members came one by one. Finally the guide also came. We got into the bus. There were 3 seats in a row. I sat next to the window beside Tae and Jungkook. Jimin sat behind me with Na Ri and Sun Mi on both sides.

During the journey all I could hear was Jimin saying stupid things to the girls and them giggling. How annoying! 

Jungkook and Tae slept off so I put on my earphones to listen to music rather than that noise pollution behind me.

We got down when we reached our destination. Its the beautiful moutains of Jirisan. Ahh... I just feel like living in this peacefull and beautiful place. I can stay here for ever.