Chapter 11

CHAPTER XI
OVERTAKE

Min Soo's POV

While I was so mesmerised by the scenery, I heard a voice from my left, "Are you planning to come here with your husband for honeymoon, huh?" I turned and saw saw Jin oppa standing next to me.

I hit him with my elbow on his arm.

"Yah! Min Soo! I just asked because you were so lost in thoughts. You didn't have to hit me..." he said in pain while rubbing the spot I hit him.

I turned to see the other guys laughing at our silliness. But Jimin was still talking with those girls. Wonder what he has to tell them? Is he telling them his life story?! Why do I care?

No I'm not jealous, its just that the sight was annoying. Anyhow I don't think I have any feelings for him. Or maybe I do. NO! What are you even thinking you stupid Min Soo.

3rd Person's POV

The guide Mr. Hyun asked two people to take the lead. It was Jimin and Tae. He formed us into two teams.

TEAM TAEHYUNG

Min Soo - Yoongi - Jungkook - Namjoon - So hyun* - Yoon bin* - Eun Ji*

TEAM JIMIN

Jin - Hoseok - Na Ri* - Sun Mi* - Joo Hee* - Han Sook*

[ " * " - denotes the other group's members, who came along on the trip]

The rules were simple. They had to climb the mountain to a point where a red flag is placed. The distance is almost 2 km. At average human speed it takes 1 hour to reach. If any one member reaches the point, the team wins as a whole. The loosing team has to throw a party to the winning team.

Before starting, the guide tought them some warm up so that they dont get tired easily.

It was afternoon 3 o'clock and they started their mission.

Jimin's POV

It was 15 minutes and I was already tired of walking. Besides those two were sticking on to me like leeches. But not everyday you get the accompany of such beautiful girls right?

"I'm tired girls. I can't walk anymore..." I said breathing hard.

"It's ok oppa, you sit on this rock and take rest. And..... you can drink from my water bottle." Sun Mi said pointing at a big flat rock and extending her water bottle.

Not a bad offer. Anyway we were ahead of everyone. So I can rest for some time.

Min Soo's POV

I was walking slowly but still ahead of everyone. But I knew that Jimin was already ahead of me. He overtook me long ago and was busy with his girlfriends. Ah that fuckboy!

As I was walking I heard similar voices. I knew it was Jimin and those girls. As I walked further I saw Jimin sitting on a rock and those girls massaging his back.

Like seriously! What the hell. What does he think of himself. Some kind of GOD?!

I think this is the right time to overtake him. YESSSS!!

I started walking fast. As I was walking farther away from them, I heard Jimin scream-

"Yah Min Soo!" I turned back and I think he caught me trying to overtake him. OH SHIT. He began to get up from his place. I walked faster without a delay.

Jimin's POV

I had closed my eyes while the girls were massaging my back. It was they who chose for it.

But when I opened my eyes, I saw Min Soo walking fast.

I screamed her name to which turned back. I stood up to catch up to her, but she began running

OH NO! I can't lose to her again. Like NEVER! So I too began to run towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update but write now I feel a bit discouraged about this book. I think my story is not so interesting.

So I think I'll stop writing this for some time....
😞😔

But I will always love you guys!!!