Chapter 18

A spoiler from 5 years later:

"Why did you agree to invite the media?" Min Soo asked the women in front of her.

"He said he wanted to, and-"

"You know the consequences of it right? There will be a lot of fans showing hate and criticism."

"Don't worry, he said the agency would take care of it. It'll be alright."

"Leah.... You don't understand!" Min Soo sighed.

"Believe me!" She said and put her hand on Min Soo's shoulder, giving a reassuring look.

--

Taehyung was the happiest in the room. Obviously, he had to be, as it was the happiest day of his life.

It was his wedding day. He stood there smiling, as he watch his bride-to-be walk along with her father hand in hand.

Her father placed her hands into Taehyung's and walked to her mother.

Taehyung looked into the eyes of the girl, who was going to be his wife in a few moments. He felt like the luckiest person.

Just then a person shouted from the audience, "WAIT!"

Everyone looked at the direction of the sound. It was one of the media guys.

"V-ssi, I don't have an intention to spoil this moment, but I think you need to explain these."

Suddenly a screen rolled down the left side of the church hall. The lights dimmed out and the screen displayed some pictures.

Those pictures brought a shock to everyone in the hall, especially Taehyung, Min Soo, and one more person.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

CHAPTER XIII
AMUSEMENT PARK

Min Soo's POV

When I entered the house, my Aunt was already there in the hall sitting on the couch.

"You're home, Min Soo? I was waiting for you! How was the trekking with your friends?"

"It went well.... but Emmo, why were you awake? it's late in the night. You must be tired, right?"

"Oh it's fine! I was so worried that you were going on a trip, with just boys, for the first time..."

"There is nothing to worry... I am fine."

She narrowed her eyes and suddenly widened her eyes, "Why are y-you wearing a boys dress? As long as I remember, I never bought you these."

"Oh this...." I looked at the clothes I was wearing, "actually we visited the Chilseon Valley, and swam there. I didn't have extra clothes, so I borrowed from Tae, that guy whom we met at the grocery."

"Oh! I see. Okay, I think it's too late, take a quick shower and sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Next Day

BFFs- group chat

Taehyung
Guys, I've added Min Soo to the grp.