Chapter 19

CHAPTER XIX
IM SO SICK

Min Soo's POV

As soon as we parked the car in the parking lot of the amusement park, I jumped out of the car.

As we walked through the security gates, Tae asked, " Have you ever been to this place?"

"No! In fact, I've never even gone to an amusement park. This is my first time..."

"Jinja?!!" Jungkook asked as he caught up with me and Tae. "Oh! I'll tell you how a roller coaster looks like-"

"Kookie!! I'm not coming from stone age... I-I know what it looks like!" I looked at Jungkook with disbelief. "It looks a chain of cars that goes up and down with full speed. I've seen them in dramas!"

"Ok! Let's go in it! It would be fun!"

.

We were standing in front of a roller coaster. This one had a lot of loops. I stared at the entrance as I wondered how would it be like riding it?

"Come, it's going to be fun!" Tae said as he grabbed my hand.

Jimin and Hoseok didn't come as they already decided not to go in these.

As it was a weekend, the line was quite long. When it was our chance, me and Tae sat in one of the cars.

Within a moment the ride started in full speed. It was so fast that I could almost feel my heart stop beating. The ride seemed to be forever.

As the car stoped back at the station, I stumbled as I walked. Tae helped me to walk all the way out. He made me sit on a bench as the other boys walked away after making sure I was okay.

"How do you feel? Are you ok?" Tae asked with concern.

"No... I feel sick" I said through my breathes.

"Its ok.. Since its your first time you would fell sick. Let's go to something lighter."

"O-ok" I said as I stood up feeling much better.

We went to the pirate ship. As I watched the ship go high up, left and right, I could feel my self get even more sick.

I held Tae's shoulder as I tried to breath hard.

"If you don't want to go, you don't have to. We could just walk around...."

"No you just go, I'll go to that cafe and wait for you. You enjoy." I said, pointing to a small cafe standing at a distance.

"No, I'll come with you..." He insisted.

"Just because of me, if you waste your time and not enjoy, I'll feel bad." I said as I pouted.

"But-"

"Don't worry about me, I'm not a small child. I can be on my own. Go ahead"

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. I nodded with reassurance.

He gave a quick hug as he walked into the line. I waved my hand towards him as I watched him disappear into the crowd.

I walked towards the cafe, unsure of what to do. None of the boys were to be seen.

As I walked into the cafe, the smell of coffee just made me feel like on seventh heaven.

I walked to the counter and ordered for an iced cappuccino. I stood in front of the counter as I watched the girl make the drink.

"Min Soo!" I heard a scream from behind. I turned to find the person who called me.

I finally found the person. It was Park Jimin! Why God, WHY?! He was smiling, as he waved at me.

"Ma'am, your order" I turned and saw the the girl smiling warmly at me as she held out my iced cappuccino.

I smiled back and took the cup from her hand. I turned and looked at Jimin. He signed me to come and sit with him.

I rolled my eyes at him, which made him frown. I searched for an empty table and sat there.

I could see him coming towards me through the corner of my eye. I tried to ignore him and continued drinking my cappuccino.

He dragged the chair from the opposite and put it next to me. He sat on it and asked-

"What happened? Are you in a bad mood? Did someone say anything to you? Did you fight with Taehyung?"

"No! Stop asking so many questions!" I rolled my eyes again and turned away.

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

Is this kid acting dumb or is he actually this dumb?!

"Because I don't find a reason to talk with you.

"Why?" He thought for a moment and his expression changed, by which I could tell he realised it.

"Is is because of the kiss during the camping?"

~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS 4 the support I have been receiving recently......

I will always love yalll🔥🔥😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😘😘😘😘