Chapter 8

CHAPTER VIII
THAT PLAYBOY!!

3rd Person's POV

They reached Jirisan and collected their baggages. They went out to get recived by their trekking guide. He welcomed them with a warm smile. He guided to them to a bus.

Other than the eight, their was a gang of 5 girls and 2 boys. They reached the hotel and the guide gave them their rooms. Min Soo had to share room with other 2 girls. Those girls were very noisy and at the same time cold to her.

Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok got one room. Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi in one room. Jin had to share with the other 2 boys, while the rest 3 girls got a room.

It was night 10 o'clock. They did not eat their dinner yet. The guide asked Jin to call all of them to the restaurant which was inside the hotel itself. Jin went to Jimin's room and asked them to come down. Then he went to Taehyung's room and asked them to come down as well.

He asked Tae to go and call his friend Min Soo and her roommates too.

Min Soo's POV

I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and and saw Tae. He said-

"Yah, Min Soo-ah come down for dinner. Also ask your roommates to come too."

"Ah! Yeah, you go down I'll come..."

"Arraseo!"

Then I closed the door. The girls came to me, "Is that your friend? He looks hot. Can you introduce us to him. My name in Na Ri and this is Sun Mi"

I just ignored them and told, "You need to go for dinner."

I took some of my clothes and went inside the washroom to change. As I locked the washroom door, I heard another knock on the main door. When the door opened, a voice came, "Where is Min Soo?"

It was Jimin. Then one of those girls told, "She is in the washroom. You can sit here and wait"

He replied, "Arraseo!"

 WHAT? Why did he come to search for me and why does he want to wait for me?

Then no voice came. I changed and went out. I saw Jimin sitting on the couch with both the girls on both of his sides. They were so close to him. He was smiling like an idiot and talking them while they were blushing!

*OH GOD! He's such a playboy! I thought he was not intrested in girls at highschool. How did he change like this? Wait! Why do I care?!*

But somewhere deep in my heart I had some kind of disappointment.

BUT WHY! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!

Jimin lifted his head and our eyes met.

He suddenly got up and said-

"Oh your ready? Lets go down" He approached me while the girls rolled their eyed at me coz I interrupted them.

I walked with Jimin to the dinning hall while the other girls followed us after locking the main door.

~~~~~

Sorry for the dumb and SHORT update!

Thank you guys for 200+ views on this book as its my first time writing a book

Please keep supporting me and share it with your friends.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!! and SARANGAE ARMY!!!!