Chapter 5

CHAPTER V
THE AIRPORT

Min Soo's POV

Tae already sent me the link. I asked my uncle and aunt. They agreed to it

I finally did the flight and travell booking and packed all the things nessasary. I was just waiting for the next day.

I reached the airport. I finished the check-in and immigration work and was heading to the the boarding area. There was still 30 minutes left for boarding so I thought I'd take a walk at Lotte Duty Free.

But I noticed Tae standing a bit far. I approached towards him but I saw him talking to two other boys. As I was nearing them I saw one of the was Hoseok. The one in my class at high school. The other one I didn't know. Tae noticed me and gave me a wave.

 Tae noticed me and gave me a wave

Tae was so happy to see me. Hoseok then asked me-

"I think..... I saw you somewhere.....?" Tae hit Hoseok's arm with his arm and said,"YAH! She was in our class in high school! Dont you remember 'Topper Min Soo'?!"

Then Hoseok remembered, "Ahhhhh! Topper Min Soo.....! Nice to meet you."

The other guy stood there clueless. Then Tae introduced me to him, "Ya, Min Soo, this is Yoongi Hyung. He is a senior but one of my best buddies. The guy gave me a cute gummy smile and shaked hands.

Then more boys joined.They all looked so damn handsome. Tae introduced all of them to me-

"Min Soo-ah, This is Jin hyung, our senior most and very friendly one

This is Namjoon hyung, my roommate and the most clumsiest one."

The guy hit Tae's head which made Tae hiss in pain

"This is Jungkookie, our junior and a freshman, but very talented"

I smiled and shaked hands with them. Then Tae asked them, "Where is he?!"

They all shrugged. Then a lady announced-

"The gates for flight Jxx5 from Seoul to Jirisan have opened for boarding. Passengers are requested to start boarding"

All of the boys along with Tae picked up their backpacks and started walking to the boarding counter. I began to pick up my backpack and wear it. Tae wanted to help me but I asked him to help others with the boarding work as he was in-charge of it.

I heard footsteps approaching me. Then a voice came from behind-

"Hey beautiful woman. Do you want me to help you to carry that bag."

That guy was trying to hit on me. I wanted to turn back to see who that idiot was. When I turned back, I saw a very familiar face. It was Park Jimin.