Chapter 9

CHAPTER IX
LOCKED OUT

Min Soo's POV

There was a buffet. Tae and his friends were sitting there. They already started eating. We picked up a plate for outselves and put some food on our plates. I took some meat and japchae. I wasn't too hungry, I thought this much was enough.

 I took my plate and sat next to Jin oppa who had two empty seats next to him

He saw my plate and asked-

"Is that all you eat? You should eat more! Also your very skinny. If you continue being like this you will not get a handsome boyfriend like me!" Then he winked at me. I automatically giggled.

"YAH! Jin Hyung! Stop flirting with that innocent girl and also STOP being so obsessed with yourself." Jimin said as he sat on the empty seat next to me.

"What you do is nothing different." Jin oppa said deffending himself.

"Can you guys stop fighting? You guys have no chill at all!" Yoongi hyung said and stuffed some rice cake in his mouth.

While I was about to cut my meat. Jimin took away my plate and kept another plate which had an already cut meat. I stared back at him and noticed all were staring at Jimin. 

"Yah! What was that?!" Hoseok asked, while Jimin genuinely smiled at me.

"Yah! CREEP! You like her or something???" Taehyung asked hitting his shoulders. I just kept staring at them as I couldn't process what was going on.

"AISHHHH! Aniyaaa......! I'm just helping her as she is my responsiblity"

"When is that from?" Namjoon added.

"Since today. I promised her to make her trip comfortable."

"Yah! When did you become SO responsible and all" Jin oppa asked sarcastically.

"Thats none of your business guys. And you Min Soo! Stop staring and eat it up"

"Ye! Gumawo."

I just obeyed him and finished up my food. I left my plate at the counter and went to my room. I realised those girls have not returned yet, and the keys were with them.

 What do I do now? Should I go to the reception? Should I go and search for those girls? Should I call Tae? I didnt know what to do. I heard a voice, "NOONA!"

I turned back and saw the maknae approach me. "What happened Noona? Why are you standing outside your room? Any problem?"

I nodded and said, "Ye. My roommates have the keys and they aren't back yet."

"Dont worry Noona. You can come to my room and wait. Anyways all of us were planning to go to my room, so you can also join us until they come."

I had no other option but to agree. I went to their room. All of them were sitting there. They saw me and Jin oppa asked-

"Are you also joining us?" I nodded. "Then good! Now we are even!"

"What do you mean by 'even'?" I asked. Then Namjoon answered, "We were playing blind fold. You will be in Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi's team." I agreed.

Tae played Gawi-Bawi-Bo with Jin oppa and won. That meant that the other team has to blind fold first.

All the other team members covered their eyes with a scarf and eye mask.

Tae stood top of a table. Yoongi oppa just hid behind the curtains. I hid under the blanket of the bed. Jimin just didnt know were to go, so he stood far from them. I just lifted my blanket and saw Jin oppa was approaching Jimin. There was a wall behind him, so he couldnt move back.

This pabo would definately make us lose. He was not too far from me. So I pulled his hand which made him fall on the bed then I covered him with the blanket I was under. We were under the blanket now.

Then I saw Jin oppa touched the wall and turned away. I sighed with relief and looked at Jimin. He smirked at me.

~~~~~

#Personality check#

Min Soo is a very competitive person. She doesn't like loosing.

__________

Thank You to all those who are reading this book.

Pls keep reading - voting - sharing and loving this book. I will always be grateful to you guys.

Sarangae **kisses and hugs**