Chapter 7

CHAPTER VII
FEELINGS

Min Soo's POV

While Jimin was talking, a woman announced, "Last 10 minutes are left before the gates for flight Jxx5 from Seoul to Jirisan will close. Passengers are requested to immidiately board. Any kind of delay will not be entertained. Thank You"

At that moment, I asked myself  *What are you doing Min Soo? You were supposed to study well and become a good doctor. And also repay what you owe to your Uncle and Aunt. Instead you are going on a stupid trek with few boys whom you dont even know that well?*

I saw Jimin waving at me signing to come fast. But I felt numb from nervousness. I couldn't move. Then Jimin walked towards me. I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when Jimin asked-

"Yah! Nerd! What are you thinking? We are getting late! Will you come...?!"

I was so nervous that I was stammering, " I-I don't k-know. I f-feel uncomfortably... n-nervous a-about t-this. I d-dont even k-know...."

Before I could even finish, he grabbed my hand and said, "We dont have time for this! You know what, trust me. Its gonna be fun. You won't regret it at all! I PROMISE!"

Then he pulled my hand and began to run towards the counter. I ran along with him. Everyone were staring at us while we were running like idiots. We reached the boarding counter, we showed our passports and boarding passes.

Then when we were walking through the passage towards the plane entrance, I couldn't stop looking at him. My heart was racing fast. It was definitely not because of the running, but it was some other kind of feeling which I didn't know.

3rd Person's POV

Min Soo got the window seat. Next to her was Maknae Jungkook. Behind her was Jimin and Namjoon. Behind them was Hoseok and Taehyung. Front of Min soo was Yoongi and Jin.

Jungkook hesitantly lifted his hand towards Min Soo intending for a handshake. He then said-

"Anneyong Noona, can we be friends? Usually I'm nervous to talk to woman. So you'll be my first friend who would be a girl!"

His eyes were sparkling and he had a bunny smile. In fact, he resembled a cute little rabbit.

She replied to his handshake and said, " Yeah sure! Btw your name is Jeong...."

"Jungkook! You can also call me Kookie"

"Kookie?" She said giggling, "Thats a cute nickname!"

Suddenly something hit her head. She turned back and saw Jimin above her head.

"Yah!! Why did you hit my head!?!"

He replied, "Weren't you nervous some while ago? Now whats with this giggling huh?"

He turned to Jungkook, "Yah, Kookie, you know what some while ago she was so scared about coming with us! Her face was so funny!"

He started immitating her nervous face, but no one laughed

Then Namjoon spoke up, "Jimin!"

Jimin turned to Namjoon, "Ye?"

"YOU GOT NO JAMS!!"

Then all the three burst into laughter

"YAH! Hyung! Why do you have to say that always?" Jimin pushed Namjoon with embarrassment.

Then Namjoon laughed and said, "When you make fun of people, is that f-"

He suddenly stopped, Jimin sat down and Jungkook who was laughing all this time became serious suddenly. Min Soo turned her head and saw a scary Yoongi, who was shooting death glare to all four of them.

"Do you guys have a death wish? And you! New girl! For your information, no one disturbs me when I'm sleeping!"

Then the seatbelts symbol got activated. He sat down.

The flight attendents followed their usual routine of safety instuctions. Then the flight took off. It was a boring journey as no one spoke and the flight was 'pin drop' silent

~~~~~~

Guys do you think even Min Soo is falling for Jimin?

Ok I know you guys might be thinking-

Rach, aren't you the one writing? So you must know better? How are we supposed to know?!!!!

Ahahaha!

I love you ALL!!!