Chapter 17

CHAPTER XVII
BODYGUARD

Jimin's POV

I already did not like the way Min Soo and Taehyung were playing with each other. I don't know why but it was affecting me so much.

On top of that, this bitch just comments such an awkward shit, and did not expect it to come back on her face. Thats why I insulted her, in front of everyone.

I had enough of her, so I swam to the falls, leaving Na Ri behind. Thats what I do, when I get sick of a girl, I just drop her.

I stood under the falls, allowing the water to fall on me. The water beautifully made it's way down, forming a cool mist. The feeling was great. It felt like all the difficult times of my life just got washed away with the water.

Flipping my hair back, which was on my face, I saw Min Soo standing next to me. She had her hair open, wet. Fully drenched in water, without her glasses on, her face bare and beautiful. She looked very sexy.

I just realised that I was checking her out. Internally slapping myself, I tried looking somewhere else but no use. I couldn't just stop staring at her. She was so beautiful. She looked like she belonged to this place.

Without thinking for a moment, I blurted out, "Wow!"

"Excuse Me?"

I'm sure I creeped her out. "I mean, you just look Wow!"

"What?! Umm... Thanks... That was totally out of the blue."

"No... I was just genuinely appreciating you. You know, that's like my hobby"

"Okay... Thanks again." She came out of the waterfall, and was about to wear her glasses, just then I held her hand.

"No, don't! Don't wear glasses! You look very beautiful without them." I could tell she was internally blushing.

"Umm... I don't think it's wrong to freak out at that, but really! Whats wrong with you?"

"Just telling! Like you know, an FYI. But for real, why don't you try contacts?

"Okaaay...."

"Call me when you are going to buy, I'll help you get one."

Nodding hesitantly she broke eye contact and got out of the water and wrapped a towel around her.

All of us also came out of the water.

We changed our clothes behind the rocks. When I came out I saw Min Soo sit, with her hands crossed to protect herself from the cold breeze. I went to her.

"Why aren't you changing your clothes, aren't you be cold in them."

"I'd want to, but I don't have extra clothes to change."

"Oh! I have-"

"Min Soo!" It was Taehyung. He walked towards us with some clothes in his hand. "You can wear these!"

He handed her the clothes and she took it to change in them.

"How will I go alone? Can you also come-"

"Yeah sure!" I just blurted out.

"Uh... not you, actually I was asking Tae." She turned to Tae. "Can you just stand there and make sure no one comes."

"Yeah! Why not!" Saying that, they walked away.

"Yeah! Why not!" Trying to mimic Taehyung's voice, " Min Soo's bodyguard on duty." I cursed under my nose.