Chapter 6

CHAPTER VI
MEETING THE PLAYBOY

Jimin's POV

Taehyung came up with the idea of going for trecking. At first I wasn't intrested but later I thought all of my friends, even Yoongi hyung, were going. Usually he is not intrested in such things, but this time he got in. So, I thought I should also go with them.

If I get bored, there might be some girls around to pass my time. Ya right? I've heard that beautiful girls do come for trecking. Oh even Taehyung said that his some... female-friend was gonna join us.

We guys left together. We finished all the check-in and immigration. There was still some time for boarding, so I sat on a bench to play some games on my mobile while the others went to look around at Lotte Duty Free. 

A woman announced the boarding.

While I was walking to the counter I noticed a girl struggling wearing her bag. She looked quiet skinny which was kinda sexy as it suited her. I could not see her face but her hair was so silky and ended inches under her shoulders with soft curls. Her bag had a tag of flight Jxx5 from Seoul to Jirisan. Wait! Our flight? Oh how cool! Is she coming with us? 

I went closer and asked her, ""Hey beautiful woman. Do you want me to help you to carry that bag?"

She turned back with a frown. Umm... I've seen this face somewhere.... These glasses.....! They look familiar AF!

I asked her, "Oh I know you! Are you... Ji Yeon? We met.... at uhh.... at Geon Joo's birthday party? No wait... I think you are Seon-"

"NO! Im Chang Min Soo, same class at high school? Remember?" She said raising her eyebrows.

Then it clicked my head. "Oh! Wait wait wait!! You are 'Topper Min Soo' right? Oh eM Gee ! Long time!!! How could I even forget you?? Jiminie Pabo!" I said with a facepalming action.

I asked, "Are you coming with us to the treck?"

She answered, " Yeah. Actually Tae invited me to join you guys. So... yeah I'm here!"

*Oh! She is the female-friend Taehyung mentioned about!*

"Oh thats great! So-" I got cut but the woman who announced-

"Last 10 minutes are left before the gates for flight Jxx5 from Seoul to Jirisan will close. Passengers are requested to immidiately board. Any kind of delay will not be entertained. Thank You"

I took mine and her backpack and began to walk to the boarding counter. Then I realised Min Soo wasn't following. I turned towards her and realised she was was still standing there. I waved at her signing to come fast but she stood there as if she were lost in thoughts.

Was she nervous? But why? UGH! She is still as  she was in highschool, but she has become more skinny which i think looks fab on her. She is also really cute. She is driving me crazy. Only thing is she doesn't open herself.

 Only thing is she doesn't open herself

I think I need to fix this. Ooo I sound like some woman critic.

~~~~~~

Ohhhh! I think our Jiminie is falling for her!

What do you think guys?

Thank You to all those who are reading me book

Keep READING - VOTING - SHARING AND LOVING this book.

Sarangae! *inserts jin's flying kisses*