Chapter 11- She Is Still There In My Heart

OLIVER POV

" Oliver is it true that you insulted paparazzi on the night of your big concert? "

I stood silent letting the rest of the band answer the questions for me. The press always tried to suck me up and spit me out. They stumbled over their words trying to defend me, it was good to have friends that actually cared about your outlook. It kind of reminded me of...

" Last Question." I said totally hushing up the ground and the accusive press.

" Have you ever had a girl friend or been in love?? " A lady asked. She had red curly hair holding one of those too big microphones with a camera man sneaking around her shoulder.

I swallowed.

" No. I have never had a girlfriend.. or...." I trailed. I couldn't tell them about Brittany they would hunt her down and by the time I know it paparazzi will be surrounding her house.

" I've never been in love." I said sourly.

I knew the truth. Not even my friends knew about Brittany. No one could. She was meant for my memories..and all they would do it taunt me about her. I'd already felt bad that I didn't visit her. It has been a year without a phone call..or a text message. What am I doing??

" This meeting is over." I said jumping out of my chair and practically running towards the car.

" What's up dude?! why'd you just end the interview? " Matt said.

I walked back and forth.

" Look, I just am not in the mood." I jumped into the car and shut the door. I clutched the wheel and pressed my forehead against the leather.

" I miss you Brittany."