Chapter 32- Doing This For Daddy

I let the warm water trickle down a weak shoulders and escape through the drain. Or I should say drains this bathroom was huge, crystalized in different technologies to where the water came three different ways, water spurted at my ankles, my stomach,and my chest. It even had a waterproof TV you could stare at while batheing. But I didn't feel like watching a movie, my heart ached each time I thought of leaving.

'What should I do? ' I thought to myself.
'Should I just act Melancholy and pretend that Harvard didnt contact me at all ? But what prize would that bring to myself?Giving up my dream to stay on a cramped tour bus with peers who secretly despises my presence? Not likely.

I shut the water off and stood there, the cold nipped at my ankles trailing up to my chest but I didn't seem to mind anymore. My hair stuck to my skin, while the smell of raspberry lemon engulfed my nostrils.

" Just do what you have to do, " I told myself sliding the glass door to get out.

I hastily grabbed the towel from the shopping bag before the cold could hold me hostage again.

Spring break will be over in 2 weeks and i'll be forced to go back to school, I should just get it over with sooner other than later.

                            ****

I pulled on the sweatpants and baggy overalls Oliver bought me. He seriously did not know how to make womanly purchases. Seriously! This thing was like... 5 sizes bigger then my original size! My hair hung at my  shoulders , damp and entangling each other.

" You Done? " Oliver crept through the bedroom door.

" No, I'm just standing awkwardly naked in your room. "

He chuckled.

" I actually wouldn't mind if- "

" Oh Shush!! Thats gross Oli! Bleh! "

He laughed again, and it enlightened. It felt good to hear him laugh. Ever since his bitch of a mother dumped him to survive on his own, I kind of forgot how it sounded like..to hear such joy in his voice. I smiled and he stepped in.

" It fits." He shoved his hands into his skinny jean pockets.

" It's like..huge on me." I raised an eyebrow.

He took the tips of his fingers and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

" You're perfect." He gave me a shy crooked smile. I sighed.

" Come here I want to show you something." He took my hand and led me out of the room and through the always rocky hallway.( From the driving ) to a now still hallway.

He reached the exit and pushed it open. We were at a ice skating rink. I trudged back in but he grabbed my waist and carried/ threw me over his shoulders down the stairs.

I struggled punching his back probably more then the millionth time I've done that. I'm forced to do a lot of things with Oliver.

" No!! I don't want to skate! You know what happened!! "