New Rules 🧵

(There's some nastiness in this chapter just a heads up. Cough cough Smut)    

I woke up next morning in a good mood because Tanner had his arms wrapped around me with his fingers running through my light brown hair.

"Good morning Kelly." He whispered into my ear. I smiled at him and kissed his chin lightly. "Good morning Tanner. He sighed contently and looked down at me switching from my lips and my eyes.

He got up quickly and walked out of the huts to make sure others were awake. While he was outside I quickly changed into my bra and panties and walked into the ocean. I dunked my head under the water and rubbed it. Although we had no soap it felt nice to have wet hair and whatnot.

I was almost finished when I felt a pair of strong arms around me. I flipped around quickly and saw that it was Riley. I glared at him and pushed him away.

"Get the fuck away from my prick!" I seethed at him and he looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please Kelly just let me talk to you." He replied giving me the puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and eventually gave in.

He pulled me away to one of the huts and started to explain as to why he was with Kaitlyn two days ago before the flight. "That's all Kelly I swear I didn't know that she was abused by her dad, I was trying to help her out with it." He finished and I instantly felt bad for what I did to her two days ago and now she's dead.

"I-I'm sorry Riley I didn't know what was happening I just saw you two together and I got really jealous." I said almost on the verge of tears. "It's okay Kelly, we broke up three months ago and yet it's still hard to see you with with other guys but I can accept it." Riley replied.

"Anyways I think Tanner is looking for us." I said finishing the conversation we just had. I put on my torn shirt and ripped jeans and headed over to where everyone else was gathered.

We showed up late to the meeting that Tanner had arranged for everyone to talk about what was going on.

"Rule number 1." Tanner started taking a deep breath remembering what happened to Kaitlyn. "Is to never go into or near the jungle for anything or any reason what so ever.

"Rule number 2 is to always be Cautious of your surroundings." He continued looking around at everyone.

"Umm that's really all I could come up with that we're the most important." Tanner said nervously. Everyone disbanded and did there own things. We had gathered enough food to last us a couple of months of fruit and Vegetables and since we didn't venture very far into the jungle we don't know if there's any animals around here.

~~~

Tanner had distanced himself from everyone and walked over to Kaitlyns and Melanie's grave and just stood there staring at them. I was talking to Keairah and Chase when I noticed him standing there. "Umm hey guys I'll be right back." I said walking away from them.

I walked up to Tanner and wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his hands on mine holding them tightly.

"It's my fault Kaitlyns dead Kelly." Tanner said staring down at her Grave. I turned him around only to see that he was crying. I lightly touched his face and I did something crazy. I pulled him into a passionate kiss. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my ass pulling me closer he made the kiss even deeper when he started using his tongue. I instantly put my tongue into his mouth, having both of our tongues fighting for dominance ultimately his winning.

I pulled away from him and that was when I realized that I cared for Tanner way more then I originally thought.

I stared into his ocean blue eyes and they were filled with love. He pulled me back into another kiss and he pulled away kissing the tip of my nose.