Should We Stay Or Should We Go Now

Waking up in Ralph's arms was absolute bliss.  It would be the getting out of the same room that would be awkward.  I was pondering what others would think of us when he pulled me out of my thoughts with a quick peck on the lips.

    "Come on,"  Unfortunately he stood.  He pulled a white shirt over his toned chest and lightly handed me my clothes.  "We've got to bring these dudes back to the others."

    The baseball guys were already up and feasting on the fruit when we entered the living room.  Anthony and Jack were gone, they had probably went to tell the others ahead of time that our group had gained some members.  Bobby was leaned over a piece of watermelon, but stood obviously staring in the direction of Ralph's room, waiting for us.  His green eyes were on me for a split second before going to the Italian boy next to me.

    "How are we supposed to trust you when you're out doing shit in the dead of night?"  Bobby questioned.  

     "What I was doing last night is none of your business."  Ralph's gaze turned to me, a cocky grin on his face.  "None of the things I did last night I should say."

     Did he really just go there??

     Bobby's grip on the watermelon tightened and it sprayed juice everywhere.  My cheeks were so red and I couldn't look away from the train wreck in front of me.  Everyone was silent, and the two boys were locked in a stare down, Ralph still looking smug as hell.  It would be an understatement to say that Bobby was just a great pitcher.  He was the best.  That's why it was no surprise when the watermelon slice made it dead center to Ralph's face in less than a second.  

    Half another second later, the two were swinging and knocking their way around the cave.  It was on like donkey Kong.  Honestly I couldn't say who would win, but I needed it to stop.  Luckily for me, the other guys in the room helped attempt to calm the beast in the room.  The baseball guys pulled Bobby back.  His face was red with anger, Ralph also looked extremely pissed.  

    "Get out of my cave dickhead!"  Ralph growled at my ex.  Bobby's teammates were ride or die, and they were in position to fight the guy if needed.  Despite this, they were still weak from their recent plane crash and stayed back.  Bobby's piercing green eyes met mine and instantly filled me with pain and guilt.  

    "Fine, jerk off."  Bobby angrily mumbled back before turning towards the door.  The other few baseball guys took the lead, but Pablo stayed back, as he was one of the stronger ones at the moment.  

    "No one messes with our team, shit for brains."  Pablo walked straight up to Ralph.  Pablo was a couple inches shorter than the Italian boy, but he was super fit and intimidating, to me at least.  "Watch yourself, punk.  You ain't gonna be king for long."

   Ralph stepped into the tan and muscular Pablo, clearly not moved by the threat.  "I don't give a fuck what you say to me kid.  You's won't make it two days on this island without my help, so piss off into the woods.  Head west, penis breath."

   Pablo flexed his jaw before heading out and aggressively slamming the door.  Ralph and I were alone in the aftermath of that awkward mess.  I looked up into his now harsh brown eyes.  I couldn't even attempt to hide my disgust with what he just did.  Before I could begin to scold him, the door flung open again.  It was Bobby.

     "Molly, come."  He motioned towards me.  "I'm not leaving you with this lunatic."  

     Ralph swiftly moved in front of me, blocking my path before I could even consider leaving.  It was going to be a long day.  Bobby gave me that look- not just any look- but the look that could swing me back into the first summer I spent at his side, bring me back to all the sweet memories, bring me back into his heart.  

     "Why can't we all just chill out?"  I suggested, before Ralph cut me off.

     "She stays here.  You go off with your other classmates, and don't come back!"

     "I really don't think we should split up..."  I added, still looking up at the pained Bobby.  He stepped closer before Ralph cartwheeled into a kick that flung him back out the door.  Damn he must've taken karate.  He instantly became hotter.  Bobby looked in through the open door, his face red with anger and adrenaline.  

     "I'll beat your ass!"  Bobby stood and charged at Ralph.  He tackled him from the waist and slammed him into the wall, instantly knocking him out.  By prison rules, I was now his bitch.  "Let's go, Mol."  

     "Okay."  I grabbed his hand and he lead me out.  As we reached the door he quickly smacked my booty, owwooga!  "I totes missed you bae!"

    "Me too Babyboo."  Bobby gathered the others and pointed down the trail.  We walked for several miles hand in hand before he finally let go to address the group again.  "From now on, I'm in charge."