Otherside 🧵

We were running through the jungle at a fast pace trying to find out where the Bonies and the Crabs were running to. We knew there was a hidden bunker on the southern side of the island and that was our first place to look.

"Are we sure they went to the bunker?" I asked Barbara as we ran. "I'm positive Kelly. There's no other place they'd go." She replied back as we ran faster.

I decided that I would fly up so I could see where we were heading and if we were heading in the right direction. I had seen some movement west of us which I assumed was her army coming nearing us so I told them to head east.

"If we stay heading forward then take a left after the mountains the bunker should be over there!" I yelled at the rest of them. I landed back on the ground swiftly catching up to them quickly.

We reached the mountain not far after and took a left and as we were getting closer to the Bunker Logan stopped me and grabbed my arm pulling me towards him.

I scrunched my eyebrows at him. "What's up Logan?" I asked puzzled.

"I'm scared Kelly, and if things don't go the way planned I want you to do something for me." He said staring right into my pink tinited eyes.

"And this is?" I asked still confused. Logan pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear "I want you destroy the stone if things don't go the way that Andrew planned it." He pulled back and I gave him a shocked look and shook my head.

"Andrew put you up to this didn't he?" I asked getting angry at him. He didn't answer and slowly nodded his head. I sighed and shook my head.

"Logan I'm not doing that, you know I can't." I said refusing to believe what just came out of his mouth.

"You must Kelly, if she gets this." He pointed at his forehead. "Everyone you love dies." I was throwing around many options in my head of how we could avoid this but nothing was popping up until it hit me. We had to do this.

"Logan, if I do this then I want you to know something." I started tears starting to form in my eyes. "Back in the Seventh grade when you asked me to homecoming, I would have said yes." He smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug. We let go of each other and ran to catch up with the others.

"What are we looking at?" I asked putting my hand on Andrews shoulder. He shrugged his shoulders and looked up at me "Hundreds if not thousands of her people." He replied firmly.

"What exactly is she?" Logan asked. "They call her Izanami, she's kinda like the goddess of creation and death in Japanese History." Barbara said. I looked over at Jack who looked just as confused as I did. Neither one of us had studied Japanese history before so this was all new to us.

We shrugged our shoulders and continued walking towards the bunker with our guards held high.

"So why exactly does she want the stone?" I asked Andrew. He took a deep breath and stopped walking. "She thinks that it'll bring back her dead husband but it won't we've tried with a friend that had died and it ended up wiping out half of everyone on the island roughly." He said looking away from me sniffling.

I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled him into a side hug rubbing his back. "It'll be okay Andrew, they'll always be in here." I said putting my other hand over his heart.

The ground started shaking violently and I gripped onto Logan who hadn't been phased by the shaking. "We need to go now!" Barbara screamed at us. We started running and the bunker was in sight but before we could reach it two people landed down in front of us. I put my hand defensively in front of Logan and Jack copied me.

"I think you have something that belongs to Izanami." The girl said pointing at Logan's head. The girl had ashy skin and a staff that looked like it would pack a punch.