The Bonies?

While staying in the village of the Crab tribe I woke up next to Tanner remembering the most amazing night I've had in a while. It was just super peaceful and quiet I kinda kelt that it was always really quiet sometime like the Crab Tribe was planning something that has to do with us.

While Tanner was asleep I could feel his blonde muscular arm around me sort of in a way protecting me from something. So I had wiggle my way out of his arms and hopefully not wake up him because he clearly needed that sleep after a long day of walking and what not. A few minutes after a slipped out of his arms he woke up and in the sexiest voice ever he said "Kelly what are you doing up so early??" I didn't say anything in return because I was paying attention to his voice.

As I went around the village looking at its scenery I came across a church I think. It had some pretty similar traits like the ones we had back in America. I decided to walk in it where I saw Marty so I screamed out his name "Marty!" But he didn't respond for some reason so I decided to touch his back and it was probably one of the worst decision I could have made because he turned around and it definitely wasn't him because this guy had black hair and not ginger hair.

"Fuck fuck!" I said to myself in panic "Who the hell is this guy?" I backed away slowly into another guys arms and screamed. I started screaming for help hoping that someone would hear me and burst through those doors but when I started screaming my mouth was instantly shut close.

After a while of muffled screaming I was hit in the head by a bat or something and I laid on the cold ground knocked out.

I woke up about an hour later next to Riley and it appeared that we were on a boat heading somewhere. I couldn't tell where we were going because Riley and I were tied up by some rope.

I said to myself "These guys must be the bonies Marty was talking about." I panicked at the sight of both of them just standing there conversing in there native language as what to do with us. I looked at Riley who was scared to death and I thought that he was up to this but it was clear he wasn't. Because he was just as scared as I was.

I hoped that Tanner and the others would come find us or hopefully notice that we were gone but I don't think they did because by the time I woke up it was starting to become night. I assumed that Tanner and the others were asleep and god did I pray that they weren't.

————————————————————
(Meanwhile on the island)

"Riley!! Kelly!! Where are you guys!?" I've been losing hope by the minute. They've been gone for about 3 hours and I felt like Kelly would have told me if she decided to go somewhere. Everyone has been losing focus and some even falling asleep but I'm not going to until I find Kelly! She was the only thing that kept me sane of the god forbidden place. All the drama, killings, kidnappings. Kelly's always been there but where is she when I'm losing my mind over her whereabouts.

I think it's safe to say that at this point I'm falling hard for Kelly and I'm not going to stop looking for her until I see her beautiful blonde hair and her pretty hazel eyes and embrace her.

Even though she said she used to love me I was determined to make her mine. Maybe not the next time I see her but definitely some time in the future. She deserves the world and I think I can give it to her. I was pretty damn whipped by her because that was how much I cared for her.

While I was dozing off Rachel pointed out that Natalie was missing. "Wasn't she here with us like a couple hours ago?" Alexis said in confusion. "He was.." I put two and two together and realized that Natalie may have been behind this all! I recalled that Natalie wanted to talk to both of them at the same time and only she came back out.

————————————————————
(Back on the boat)
"Riley? Riley god damn it wake up!" I tried to kick him so that he could wake up but he never did and I didn't know what to do. Suddenly I recalled what happened to us as soon as we got back from the forest.

"Hey Riley and Kelly can I talk to you guys really quick?" She said it with an odd look on her face. "S-Sure? But I gotta tell Tanner and the others really quick" I said with caution." "No, no there's no need for that it'll only take a minute." She sounded hella sketchy and as soon as I backed up a bit I was hit and Riley was hit with something.

I had to get out of these ropes and wake up Riley so we could escape but it appeared that we landed on some island sorta away from the beach but close. I could see Tanner and the others from where I was at but I don't think they could see me. I yelled weakly " G-Guys! We're over here!!" But I don't think they heard me yell. "I've lost all hope they're gonna kill us both or sacrifice us." While they were preparing to do something like that a huge BANG! Had happened and it was super fucking loud.. "Fuck fuck I hope Tanner and the others are okay" I looked over and I could barely see that another plane had crashed onto the island and I knew that something was going on.

     I trashed around violently begging Natalie to let me go and as soon as she picked me up to lay me down on the table to kill me. Chase from out of the jungle because he saw the boat starting heading out into the ocean and decided to swim and follow us.

     Chase ran up with a spear in both hands and stabbed the other guy that Natalie was with and Natalie immediately turned around to face chase but she was speaking in some weird native language and chase was lifted up out of nowhere and placed on the table only to be killed by Natalie. "NOOOOOO!" I screamed crying! "It was supposed to be me!" Chase had just sacrificed himself to save me and Riley. So I grabbed the spear that Chase dropped and stabbed Natalie killing him instantly.

      Chase was still breathing but it was very quiet. "C-Chase. Why did you do that?" I said sobbing. "I did it B-Because I care about you and wanted to see Y-You live your life.." His eyes started to close and I screamed into the sky asking god to keep him alive. After a few minutes of me crying on the ground I decided to bury him and get back into the and sail back to the beach.