Where are we? 🧵

I was sitting in my eleventh grade history class when suddenly an announcement went off. "Can Mr. Gilligan's History class come to main office immediately." Said the principal of the school. I looked at my friend Tanner worriedly and hesitated getting up and grabbing my backpack.

I walked side by side with Tanner as we walked the halls. "What the hell is this for?" I asked tanner bumping his arm lightly.

He looked down at me and shrugged his shoulders.

It turned out that Tanner J. Who everyone called Jack and a few other students did really good in a competition with people from all around the globe on a history project about Japan and it's culture and foods. So they were sending everyone in the class on a free trip to Japan to see what it's actually like there.

As the school day ended I walked up to Molly and Alexis and smiled at them.

"Hey girls!" I said excitedly. They smiled back and said hello back. "Are you guys gonna go home and pack your stuff for the trip?" I asked they sighed loudly and nodded. They didn't really want to go but it was mandatory for everyone in the history class.

I rolled my eyes and we all said our goodbyes walking out separate ways. I stood in front of my home and debated on if I should go inside or not, but I quickly went inside and ran into my room.

We had to be at the airport by five thirty in the morning and I wasn't really thrilled about it to be honest. I hated waking up early but upon that I had to get ready to my makeup take a shower which meant I had to wake up even earlier then planned.

I set my alarm to three thirty in the morning and laid down in bed drifting off to sleep about ten.

~~~

My alarm blared off at three thirty and I really didn't want to get up and get ready but I had no other choice.

My mother who was a nurse was already up at this time and eating. She knew of the trip and gave me twenty dollars for coffee and food and she drove me down to the airport.

I got out of the car and told my mother that I love her and she said it back. I walked into the entrance of the airport and looked back at my mom who was tearing up waved at me. I waved back at her smiling and then she drove away.

I met up with Tanner and Molly who both smiled at me.

"Hey Kelly, I got you coffee." Tanner said holding out a cup of coffee with an extra shot in it just how I liked it. I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.

"God I'm hungry." I said running my hand over my stomach. "Well there's a little cafe over there I can grab you something if you want Kelly?" Tanner said looking straight into my eyes.

"No that's okay Tanner, you already bought me coffee." I giggled and walked past him away from Molly and him.

I walked into the cafe and saw Riley and Kaitlyn flirting a little bit. I glared at Kaitlyn and walked up to the register to order what I wanted.

The cafe worker gave me my food and as I was walking by I dumped my food on Kaitlyns head making her instantly get up along with Riley.

"What the hell Bitch!" Kaitlyn yelled at me and started walking towards me. "Oh I'm so sorry Kaitlyn did I do that?" I asked giggling a little bit.

"Cmon Kaitlyn lets go get you changed." Riley said leading her away. I smiled contently proud of what I had done.

Riley and I dated last year until about 3 months ago. Kaitlyn shoulda known this.

"Flight 526 to gate 2 for Japan now boarding!" The intercoms spoke over us. I quickly ran back over to Tanner and Molly and began walking with them to the gate.