Where is everyone?

"I highly doubt that your illegal indulgence caused the plane crash, Molly."  Jack took a deep breath.  He nervously glanced around.  "What matters now is that the sun is almost down and we have no shelter." 

     "Guess we're all sleeping together, ha?"  Anthony tried to stir up a laugh.  Despite the serious situation, I admired his spirit and let loose a much needed giggle.  
      "So..." I thought.  "What should we even do exactly?"
       "Let's find somewhere to rest for tonight." Jack answered.  "We wouldn't get much done sending a search mission in the dark."
       It was really weird.  No one had anything to say in this situation so we just all headed about fifteen feet into the jungle and found some soft leaves to lay on. 
       "Should someone like, stay on a watch or something?" Anthony asked. 
       "Yeah you get first watch.". With that laid back and quickly fell asleep. I found a spot nearby and slept as well. 
        "Hibb mmhck scquuaa!!!" A loud voice pierced through the night.  "Schuuo skibby jiibb"
        "Oh shit that doesn't sound welcoming!" Anthony jumped up. The jungle was now pitch black and screams in a strange language came from all around.  I searched out into the dark for a source of the shouts.  Anthony grabbed my hand, pulling me back towards the beach. 
        "Wait! Did you hear that?'. I asked after hearing a faint voice among the shouts.  I was pretty positive it was English. 

       "FUCK OFF!" The voice in the woods yelled, fallowed by more response in the strange language. 
       "HELLO!!!" Anthony yelled towards the voices.  "Guys come on it could be the group!"
       "For all we know they can be getting killed by whatever is out there.  I vote we stay and make our way-"
       "Fuck you, I'm going towards the English." Anthony cut Jack off.  I could feel Jack looking at me waiting for a decision. 
        "I'm going too." I followed Anthony who was now running through the thick green to get to the sounds.  After a dramatic sigh, Jack followed. 
        The shouts were getting louder and soon we saw the light of many tourches flickering in a clearing.  In the clearing was an off circular village, surrounded by hundreds of painted and naked people.  They all were circled around a large fire and were chasing around what looked like a man in a hood. 
       The man was quick and used a long and sharp spear to get space from his attackers.  The tribe must've not seen the three of you join their circle, because their focus remained on the man.  Just as the people got closer the man pulled a glowing rock from his pocket.  This caused all the people to freeze in fear.
     "What the dick?" Anthony asked.  His question destroyed the silence, and the whole tribe turned to face us.

      They quickly jumped in our direction.  I turned as fast as possible as my flight intsinct kicked in.  I looked back and Jack and Anthony were fighting with some men who went to grab them.  Before I could even turn to help them, I was pulled away from the group and thrown onto someones back. 
      The man ran fast into the woods, despite me kicking and screaming in attempt to escape.  "Let me go you shithead!!'
       The man didn't stop running.  "Guys! Help!!"
      "Ooofff!" I got a really good kick at the man, right into the leaf covering his dick. 
       The man fell back, dropping me right into some mud.  Damn that boi was tall.  Just as the man reached for me again the guy in the hood returned and punched my attacker in the face! 
         "Come with me!"  The hooded figure reached out a hand.  I didn't have much else to do and it the moment I trusted him.  I grabbed his hand and electricity shot through me🎆.
           We were running so fast I didn't get a chance to ask the boy who he was.  He seemed to know his way around the island, and reminded me when to manuver around tree stumps and creeks of water.  Eventually some light cut through the thick woods, and we were at the base of a mountain.
       "Home sweet home." The boy said.  "Come out guys."
        Jack and Anthony exited through a cave door and awkwardly stared at me. 
       "Why the fuck did y'all abandon me?"   I asked them, pissed. 
       "I actually told them to go back here." The boy opened the door and led me into his cave home.
       The cave was sick, it was decorated with furniture from all ages and smelt of fruit and fire.  The floor was soft sand.  In the center was a fire pit and a couch that looked like it had spent some time in the ocean. 
        "Make yourselves at home..." He pulled off his hood revealing the most gorgeous Italian boy I had ever seen.  Shaggy curly black hair framed his reddish freckled face and sparkling gold eyes.  My heart flipped around as his perfect gaze caught mine.

^^^^what played in my head
     I quickly looked away, my cheeks red as a tomato. 
    "Yous get your rest now," the boy said. "I'll take you to your group tomorrow."

      "Others lived???"  Anthony gasped.  Jack glared at him.
      "Yeah.  I found your group just as the bonies grabbed yous.". He nervously glanced up at me.  "I'm Ralph by the way."
       "I'm Jack, that's Anthony," Jack turned to me, "And thats Molly."
      "It's so nice to see people again you have no idea." Ralph caught my eyes again, "Especially girls.."
      I giggled and struggled to make myself talk.  "H- how long have you been here?"
       "I'm actually not even sure..." He felt his beautiful chiseled chin in thought.  "A year, maybe two.  Time goes it's own way here."
       "Holy shit.  All that time alone?" Anthony asked.  I was glad he did, because something about Ralph made my speaking system quit. 
       "I wasn't always alone.  About a month ago the bonies wiped out the last of my fucking group."
      "Bonies?" Anthony asked.
     "Yeah those people back there.  One of their leader dudes always walks around with a boner-" Ralph started to laugh.  "Anyway their one of the aggressive tribes, so it's best to steer clear of them."
      "That's preposterous.  One can simply not maintain an erection for that amount of time." Jack argued."How do we know your not Looney from being here by yourself.  How do we trust anything you tell us?"
     "Did those people seem friendly to you?" Ralph got in Jack's face and squared off.  "Last I checked it was those fuckers who dragged yous off from yous group.  And it was this guy right here who had to save your sorry ass, so I suggest you listen to me."
      "He is right.  What would he have to gain from lying to us?" I defended him.  A stranger yes, but he was hot as hell so he had my vote.  Ralph winked in approval at me and I melted.
      "Okay, macho boy." Jack stepped back in discomfort.  "What's the plan.  We have no idea what this place is."
     "Yous landed on an island called Boneek.  At least that's what the natives call it.  Not all the natives are bad, just those fuckers back there.". Ralph took a deep breath.  "They just take people, they're obsessed with blue eyes.  I assume that's why they went after yous."
      "Well that's enough of that.  I need at least 13 more hours of sleep before I'll believe any of this shit."
      "Or you could just take a hit of this?" Ralph pulled out a joint rolled with jungle leafs.  That solved it.  I was in love.
     I woke up sitting upright on the worn plastic couch.  Although I had slept in a shitty position, I had just survived a plane crash, so I was pretty content.  Anthony was sprawled across the rest of the couch, his feet up on my lap.  Jack laid comfortably on the sandy floor, using an old floaty as a pillow. 
      "Good morning, girly." Ralph said.  His cute cheeks quickly flared up.  "Sorry, I haven't talked to a girl in a while."
     "You're fine, really." I said between laughs.  "You won't need many skills anyway-" it was my turn to go red. 
     "Yaaaawwwnnn." Anthony woke and quickly kicked Jack in the side. "Wake up pussy."
     After a quick and delicious breakfast of sliced pineapple we made our way into the jungle.  Ralph had graciously stocked us all with our own pocket knife, so we were packing.  The Italian boy had a lot of knowledge of the island and informed us that it was huge and still trapped in an ancient world, a world he still knew little about.  The extent of his knowledge really broke down to an old map written by hand on a very old piece of paper. 
      The map divided the island into two sides.  East and West, the bonies on the east and the Crab people to the west.  The crab people are peaceful, as long as you didn't disturb their fishing or approach them too quickly.  The bonies are a lost hope and a constant threat. 

      As for Ralph's island story, he had simply drifted here on a sailing trip gone wrong.  He originally found the island with fourteen other survivors, all now killed by the bonies, or missing.  Because the bonies had been so aggressive, Ralph's group took to a bunker lifestyle, hiding out in the caves of the island and toking up.

     "If the other tribe is so chill, why didn't you guys team up with them?"  Anthony asked as we made our way through the thick green leafs.  Tropical flowers of every color surrounded us, and the island was truly beautiful.  

       "They're peaceful.  I never said normal."  Ralph aggressively chopped his knife through some bush blocking our path.  "We're at your group's little camp."

      Anthony and Jack exchanged concerned looks after the Italian boy's reaction.