Reunited! 🧵

(This is from Tanners perspective btw.)
————————————————————

While Ralph was leading us back home we had stopped for a break and while we were all talking I managed to pull Kelly away from everyone.

"What's up Tanner?" She asked me making me blush. I put it aside and put up a stubborn face. "Why the hell were you flirting up with Ralph Kelly!?" I asked getting angry with him and her.

She put her hands up in defense and I knew I had crossed a line but I didn't give a fuck. She glared at me and folded her arms.

"I wasn't 'flirting' with him Tanner, no one was talking to him so I decided to do it for everyone. I was getting to know him!" She yelled back at me. I felt bad for yelling at her but I needed answers.

"I thought what we did meant something to you Tanner but I guess not." She said starting to walk away from me. I quickly grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry Kelly, it's just that I'm scared you're going to leave me for someone else.

She pulled away from me and started walking back to catch up with Molly.  I watched her and she laughed with Molly I was completely and utterly in love with her. From the way her brown eyes shined in the sun to the way her brown hair moved when she walked.

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her but I wasn't sure anymore if she wanted to spend the rest of hers with me.

"Okay guys lets go!" Ralph said leading the group back to the beach. Everyone packed their stuff up and began following Ralph back home. I was in the back walking slowly and dragging my feet.

Mayce noticed and she slowed down back to me. "What's wrong Tanner? You've been like this since we found them." She said looking at me but I refused to look back at her.

I shook my head. "Nothings wrong Mayce." I said plainly. I looked up at her and she rolled her eyes. "Mhmmm sure Tanner." She said putting her hands on her hips. "If you say so." She walked back up to Colby and Riley.

I started panicking when Mayce walked off. I walked back and forth between trees running my fingers through my hair and fiddling with my fingers.

Throughout the day Kelly kept on looking back at me with sad eyes and I stared back at her upset. I didn't like the way that we fought and now we weren't speaking to each other and of course it didn't help that Riley occasionally looked over glaring at me.

I walked up to Kelly,and Molly and dragged Kelly away. I needed to talk to her and I decided that the best time was now. Kelly hit me and tried running away. "Let me go Tanner!" She screamed at me but I didn't listen.

The second I got Kelly alone I pulled her into a tight hug. I put my hand on her head and the other on her back not saying anything to her. At first she didn't do anything but a couple of minutes later she eventually wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry Kelly." I whispered in her ear. "Just seeing you flirting it all up with a Ralph gets me some type of way." I said pulling away from her face. I noticed that she was crying so that made me tear up also.

We let go of each other and she sat me onto a fallen tree that had probably happened from the collision of the Plane almost two months ago. We sat down and I held her hand tightly afraid if I let go she'd get up and run away.

"I never meant to hurt you Kelly, that night meant everything to me. It made me realize that i love you Kelly." I said staring straight into her eyes. She looked at me and smiled scooting over closer to me.