Dori and Nikki.?

We were about half way into sailing the boat back onto the beach where the rest of the group was located. When we almost crashed into another boat that had people in it. "What the fuck?" I wsaid to myself in confusion. "Who's there!" The boat was still shaking from the impact of the other boat so I decided to get out and swim to the other one to see who was in there.

When I got into the boat I was shocked there were two people who were alive! "Thank god" I wasn't ready to see another dead body after chase was killed. It looked like the guy was knocked out but the girl who had reddish black hair was still conscious and holding her head.

"What the fuck happened out there?" I asked her demanding. She looked very lost like she had just woken up. "H-Huh?" She said. I decided to take a more sympathetic route I asked her " What's your name?" In a concerned voice.

"My name is Doriann but everyone I know calls me Dori." She said kinda all loopy and all over the place. "Do you remember what happened out there Dori and who's your friend??" I said in a demanding tone. "I-I don't really remember what happened out there oh and this is my F-Friend Nikki. The guy had somewhat shaggy black hair and pretty brown eyes you could get lost in.

     "Hey Nikki.. Can you hear me?" I shook him lightly trying to see if he was conscious. He woke up screaming and going all over the place. "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING BONIES!" "These guys know the bonies too??" I said to myself in disbelief. "Hey, hey calm down bud I'm not with the Bonies. They killed a couple of my friends."

     "So you're not with them?" He asked cautiously. "Nope otherwise I'd be wearing their masks and whatnot."  You could tell they put the some work into these two they were bleeding and aching. "Hey uh do you guys need medical attention." I asked with question in my voice. "We could really use some medicine do you guys have any.?" Dori said holding Nikki by his head and stroking his hair. "I mean we don't have a lot but I'm sure we have enough to help you guys recover.

     "Thank you so much! We've tried to escape this awful place so many times and it's never worked.." she said on her knees thanking me. "Dori it's no trouble now help me get Nikki into my boat so we can head back to my beach.

As we sailed back into the cove I looked out in the ocean and saw the beautiful wildlife that surrounded it everything you could think of from birds, fish, dolphins, and even whales! I had always been fascinated by the wildlife ever since I was a kid. We just made it onto the beach and walked into the forest.

I hoped I could find where the crab village was so I could see everyone again. I had to get everyone out of that damn village because it was clear we couldn't trust anyone even Dori and Nikki.

I walked into the village and all the people that I knew looked very pissed off at Riley and I. "Guys where the hell were you! And where's Chase and Natalie!" Rachel said in a pissed off tone. "Guys.. This village can't be trusted we have to leave. The bonies are in this village I'm sure of it!" I said it with such certainty that I'm pretty sure everyone believed it. "What do you mean the bonies are in this village" Rachel asked with her tone completely changed up. It looked like she was really scared. "Well I was looking around the village because I had woken up really fucking early and I walked into the church in the village and I was kidnapped by Natalie!" I said almost bursting my tears but I had to stay strong.

"Chase knew that we had been kidnapped and followed the boat that Riley and I were in and decided to help us." At this point I was sobbing and in the ground crying. I tried to regain my composure and tell the rest of the story. "Chase sacrificed himself for Riley and I and I'll be forever grateful for him." I then got up and ran into Tanners arms and sobbed into his chest.

"Kelly are you alright?" He asked. "Just hold me Tanner please." I practically begged him to I was to shaken up. "Okay guys we might as well get out of this village and back onto the beach until Molly, Ralph, Jack, and Anthony get back." Tanner demanded everyone. Everyone did what they were told but I didn't do anything because Tanner told me to take a break. God he was really considerate of other people. I think I'm falling for him hard. Who wouldn't he was really fit, he was really nice, and super caring. I could see why most girls wanted him back at school.

      We all walked out of the forest and hopefully could remember where the beach was but I had just walked through the beach to get into the forest so I told them "I'll lead the way I was just at the beach!" Everyone nodded and followed me with there spears out just in case we ran into something. Maybe about an hour later we found our way back onto the beach with out any deaths or injuries which I was really glad about. For the past week everything's been all over the place from Melanie and Tyce's death to killing Natalie and Chase dying has been an emotional roller coaster. I just wanted to lay down on the beach with a few friends and relax.

     A relaxation was what I needed no cut that what we all needed. After everything that has happened to us we could all use this. So me, Alexis, Rachel, and a few others laid down on the beach and got undressed to go swimming in the ocean. We spent all this time worrying about how we're gonna survive that we didn't have any fun etc. The boys noticed that we were in the ocean swimming and splashing around so they took off there shorts and shirts and when I saw Tanners body I was stuttering my words because of how gorgeous he was.

I've seen him devour a shit ton of food and he's still fit. "He probably
goes to the gym everyday." I said to myself in awe. He swam over to me and hugged me but made sure to keep an eye on Dori and Nikki while they were getting treated by Keairah and Riley. It was jus starting to become night so we all decided to call it a night. We all said that we would rest this next day and that was what we planned to do except plans change right?