Got a Long List Of Ex Lovers

"Um, hey guys..." I said, awkwardly crawling out from under Ralph.

"So we come here for a funeral," Anthony scratches his chin, "And show up to a make out session?"

"Well yous shoulda knocked." Ralph argued, his cheeks still red.

"We heard music. We were curious." Jack defended. His attention was locked on the orange survival radio. "I assume you've already tried sending a distress signal?"

"Yeah, checked it every week for a year..." Ralph sadly laughed. "Thank God for downloaded music."

"So the whole class thinks I'm dead, and two show up for the funeral?" I asked.

"Actually, I didn't really get the chance to tell your group. The Crab People told your class that we took some hallucinates and eloped. They're not letting me in the village anymore because I 'attacked' them." Ralph added.

"Yeah. We ran into Guido here when we were out logging for the crab people." Anthony took a rolling leaf and some bud from Ralph's stash. "He caught us up to speed and we chose to dip on the crabbies."

"Wait a minute! How long was I out for??"

"Like a day and a half. Shit happens pretty fast on this island, don't worry." Anthony laughed. He lit the jungle joint and took a fat ass hit. Much to my surprise, Jack was eager to hit it next.

"We're happy you made it Mollis." Jack toked up. He passed to me.

"So what exactly is our plan now-" A loud bang interrupted me. We all dashed from the cave to see some smoke coming from a beach down the mountain from us. "Holy fuck, what was that noise?"

"Something big definitely just crashed or blew up." Ralph answered before quickly running back into the cave to grab a spear. He looked over to Jack and Anthony. "Yous are coming with me to check it out."

"Oh, so I'll just stay here and do nothing, I see." I complained. Another small bang occurred, "Shit, yeah just get down there fast!"

"Ha, rest up Mollio." Ralph gave me a quick peck. "We're not gonna lose you again."

With that, they all dashed down the somewhat beaten path to the beach. I found some shade under a tree near the cave entrance and took a couple more puffs on the leaf-roll before putting it out. Concerned when they hadn't returned and what felt hours, I was pretty stoned, but still really sketched. Before I could head down to check on them, Anthony and Jack returned, both holding an unconscious person.

"Get them some water!" Anthony yelled at me, and I jumped up and sprinted to the water jug. I filled several cups and sloshed them all over myself running them outside. The two people were laid out on some soft grass. Luckily, they both were breathing. "Is it just me, or are these the fucking-"

"Got some more!" Ralph yelled as he approached us. He had two boys under both of his arms, and another boy slowly walked behind him. The boy walking was none other than Poncho Pablo, one of the baseball stars from my school. My jaw dropped in shock. I then understood Anthony's previous attempted revelation. This was definitely the electric eels.

That would mean... I looked over to the bodies on the ground and my eyes instantly went to him. His chest raised and fell. His presence threw my stomach upside down, but his survival of whatever crash he had just survived brought a great relief to me. Without thinking, I dropped next to him and grabbed the coconut from Jack.

"I'll go get another dude..." He gave me a sympathetic look. Everyone in school had known about Bobby and I. People thought we were cute. People thought we would last.