Reader Profile

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 16

Date Of Birth: Date/Month/2002

Affiliation: U.A High School

Class: 1-A

Blood Type: AB+

Height: 5'6" 167cm

Favourites: Favourite/Food, Favourite/Hobby, Reading, etc.

Personality: Y/N comes off as shy as first, but that's only because she naturally had an introverted personality, as you get to know her she slowly reveals her true personality as a humorous but at times, badass gal who enjoys anime while eating her favourite, Honey Buddha Chips. She usually doesn't interact with people outside her class, but after coming to know that Shinsou, her childhood best friend is in UA, she began to meet people from his class and others.

Quirks:
•Kagune Manipulation: Able to create 4 main categories of Kagune. It is usually as red as blood, but occasionally changes colour to distinguish strong emotions, flexible like the flow of water but at the same time, sturdy. Needs sufficient energy to be released. Can receive energy through food, plants and if necessary, people.

•Elemental Manipulation: The ability to control various elements present on Earth. Accompanied with the Kagune, Elemental Manipulation is used with the 4 different types of Kagune. Different elements work stronger with specific Kagune. Y/N works best with the 4 basic elements, Earth, Air, Water and Fire.

-Rinkaku, also known as Shining Scales: Large scaled, tentacle-like Kagune that are released at the back around the waist. Rinkaku can be bound together to make them stronger and can be manipulated into shapes such as swords or claws. Used mainly for close combat.

-Koukaku, also known as Shining Shell: Kagune that is released below the shoulder blade. Although it is heavy and robust, making it the heaviest of the Kagune, it is great for defense and can normally be shaped into armour or shields but can, if needed, be shaped into melee weapons such as drills, hammers, swords and blades.

-Ukaku, also known as Shining Feather: is spread out like feathers and released from the shoulder area. It specialises in high speed attacks, enhancing Y/N's speed. The Kagune is lightweight and can be crystallised to deliver a high speed torrent of sharp, spike-like projectiles but however become much stiffer. It can also be shaped into a cove-like shield. It's best when used for long range attacks.

Bikaku, also known as Shining Tail: has a tail-like appearance and is released around the tailbone/coccyx. It is good for mid-range attacks and thus has decent offence, defence and speed, giving it no notable weaknesses or strengths. The number of Bikaku created is usually one but more can be created in exchange of energy.

Hero Stats:

Power: [5/5] A
Speed: [5/5] B
Technique: [4/5] B
Intelligence: [5/5] A
(Side note: This refers to academic intelligence so sometimes shes a dumb bitc- anyways...)
Cooperativeness: [3/5] C
.
.
.
.
.
.
|A/N| Hey Guys! Hope you guys liked this Reader Profile! I tried drawing my own image of Y/N but as you can see, I'm not too good at drawing, please feel free to change up the appearance of Y/N as you'd like, but just a warning that, the blood type here is a very important factor for our quirk. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you all for reading! Hope you have a great day/night!

26/5/18