AUTHOR'S NOTE

Do not ignore 😒. It is for your own good. (And mine as well).

Hello, this is me, the writer and I want to make some ground rules, (or rants) before we go on to the novel proper.

First and foremost, thank you for choosing to read this book out of  the many others out there. It means a lot to me, really. 😊😍

Now, let's go. 💃

1. This is my first official book on Wattpad. I am not an accomplished writer. I am someone who dreams a lot and wants to show the world what my dreams are made of. There will be typo errors, grammar and spelling errors and general mistake known as beginner's mistake. If you are a good critique (I heard about those), you can go through my book and point it out in a nice way using private messages. However, I will still edit this book when it is finished.

2. This is a contemporary romance novel and is rated R18 which means there will be mature sexual content. I will not warn you ahead of time as it will come upon you like a thief in the night. Besides, where's the fun in that? 😉

3. Most parts of this novel have already been written. I will try to stay within a specific word range but a few chapters (unfortunately) will be longer than some. Do bear with me.

4. I know most of my readers came upon this book by coincidence or fate or just simple curiosity. This is a work of fiction and I really hope you'll like my book. If so, then I'd appreciate it if you can tell your friends about my book, so they can read it too and comment also. This gesture would mean a lot to me. 😄😊

5. At the end of each chapter, it would be lovely if you would click on the small button on the left to vote and say something about the chapter that touched you in the comment section. Your feedbacks are my motivation to write.

6. I've decided that constant updates is good for business. I don't want my life outside of Wattpad to affect my updating schedule, so I'll be using Saturdays and Sundays of each week. It may be single or double updates depending on my mood and availability of chapters.

.
.
.

No, I don't think there's anything else I want to rant about. If there are, I'll find a way to get it across.

Please, forgive me readers. Your novel awaits...

(Randomly, I love the song above. Check it out once you can.)

- With love from me, 😍😘
Sixfeetoffineapple.