39: Rated 18

Warning: Explicit mature sexual content. 😎😏

Once their lips found each other again, the fire cackled dangerously. Not getting enough of him, she tugged at the suit jacket, removing it and he helped her pull it off his arms. His shirt followed next. She ran her fingers from his shoulders down to his chest, loving the feel of the chiseled bronze chest rippling through. She traced the narrow faint line of hair that trailed from under his ribcage to his six pack abdomen and disappeared into the length of his pants. She reached for his fly and he instinctively caught her searching fingers, stopping her.

He broke the kiss, pausing to look into her eyes filled with lust. "Later," he promised through ragged breath. Then he took over.

Reaching behind to cup her bottom, he squeezed it hard rippling a moan from her lips. He gave her a boost as she jumped up slightly, wrapping her legs around his hips. He trailed kisses all over her face, tasting her, loving the feel of her in his arms. He let his kiss move down to her throat, nibbling at the flesh, leaving love bites along the path he traced. He squeezed her bottoms harder and completely aroused, she rocked her hips, grinding it against his. He threw back his head as a wave of pleasure coursed through him. This was lethal!

Slowly, before he lost control, he guided them to the bed depositing them gently on the soft mattress. She was squirming under him, completely aroused. His mouth found hers and he resumed his kisses. Eagerly, his hands reached to her belly, tugging her top off. She helped him pull it off her head to show the sexy black lacy bra she was wearing. He reached for her jeans, pulling them off too, revealing a matching black thong of the same material. He grinned at her lying beneath him as had always loved his women in sexy lingerie and Sara was no exception.

He trailed kisses from her lips, to her jaw, along her throat, to her shoulders, taking it down to the swell of her breasts in their confines. He nibbled on the soft flesh, kissing it before reaching behind her to unhook it. Once, they were free, he flung it across the room, satisfied at seeing her naked breasts staring back at him. He smiled like a child who was handed a lollipop, bending to take the right nipple in his mouth.

She arched off the bed, a moan escaping her lips. His smile widened when he realized her breasts were still her weak points. He sucked hungrily, causing a succession of moans to scramble out of her swollen, parted lips. He transferred his attention to the other breast, repaying the same process while using his hands to massage the other one. She arched her hips off the bed, pushing at his shoulders, fighting to escape the sweet torture.

"Please," she gasped, trying to not get swept away by the waves of pleasure that demanded she come along with them. He didn't listen though but continued his assaults on her tender breasts. She arched her whole body off the bed immediately as her first orgasm for the night hit her strongly, dragging a scream from her throat. Lucas stopped his kisses to watch her body tremble as a result. Her eyes were tightly shut, her lips parted and her breathing shallow.

He pulled himself up hovering over her as he kissed her lips again, mumbling. "I'm glad some things never change."

She didn't have a comeback for that, choosing instead to wrap her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

"Now, lets get this party started," he mumbled with a sly look on his face and a cloud of confusion overtook her. Only momentarily before he kissed her again distracting her from his true intentions.

He broke the kiss, allowing her swollen lips time to rest, and trailed butterfly kisses slowly down her body towards her hip line. He reached his fingers into her panties and tugged them off her hips, past her slender legs and out. He grinned in absolute delight at her surprised stare before getting into business.