Chapter 32

I started a new book. please check it out. it's full of short imagines. I'm also going to start a new book once I'm done with this one.

Peters POV

I was suddenly awoken by loud banging which made the tree I was sleeping in shake.

"Stand your ground!"
I can heard clarion shout in the distance. I looked at the barrier, it was fading in and out. The battle will begin soon. There's no point in trying. We're all going to die unless Michelle wakes up.

I tried going back to sleep, but it's no use. I flew over to where they were getting ready for battle. Cynthia teamed up with the mermaids. She found a spell to give them legs. they still had their razor sharp teeth and magical powers. They were attacking the barrier.

We can't stop them. There's no point in trying. I flew over to where they held Michelle's funeral. They left the clear casket open. I walked up to the casket slowly. everything was silent to me, but I can see everything shaking from them banging on the protection spell. It's like the whole island is shaking.

I looked down at her. she was wearing her favorite colored dress, yellow. I smiled. I held her hand in mine. It's so cold that you'd think she was dead.

I stared at her beautiful face. The fairies put makeup on her trying to cover her pale skin. It was a natural look. My eyes went from staring at her closed eyes down to her lip gloss covered lips. I smiled thinking about the first time I kissed her. I leaned down and gave her a goodbye kiss. I felt a swoosh of air hit me. I stood up and stared at her. I jumped when she suddenly took a gasp of air and opened her eyes.