Chapter 17

MICHELLE POV

i was back at Pan's camp. he smiled when he saw me coming. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He spun me around.

"She's okay with me coming here."

He put me down.

"Great, now we can be together."

We smiled at each other.

"So are we a couple?"

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. he rested his forehead on mine.

"What do you think?"

He said giving me a peck on my lips. I blushed. I have a boyfriend.

"Yes"

I said giggling.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"So what do you want to do?"

I asked him.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked you."

"Want to go to the beach?"

"No"

I said thinking of the last time I went. I shuddered.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing"

"I can tell when you're lying to me."

I sighed.

"I ran into some mermaid and it turned out to be a group and they tried to drown me."

"Yeah, most of them aren't so nice"

"They have nice mermaids?"

"Yeah" he said nodding his head.

We started walking towards my tent. I flipped my bed into a couch. Peter sat on the couch while I put in a movie. I sat down next to him and cuddled into his side. he put his arm around me and I grabbed his hand. We both played with each others hands. it was like footsie, but with hands.

I wasn't paying attention to the movie at all. I was thinking. What if this is just a game? if it is, I will find out. Ill just be careful. This relationship wont work without trust, but can i trust him? Would he use me like the other girls from the past?

I pressed my ear against his chest, hoping that his heart will answer my questions.

I could hear it beating at a steady pace. He's not a demon, he's human, a person. Someone that deserves a second chance to prove himself. Ill be the reason he changes. He makes me feel like im worth something.

His body was warming mine and the steady beat of his heart lulled me to sleep

********************

'Be home in an hour, you have class tomorrow'

The voice of clarion woke me up. Clarion signed me up for a school for faries. Ill be starting my first day there tomorrow. I already have friends that go to the school so i know i wont be alone.she thinks that i could learn and try new magic things. I think she's just tired of seeing me hang around the house all day.

I looked up to see peter. He must've fell asleep during the movie too. He looks adorable when he's asleep, but i dont want to spend the next hour watching him sleep.

"Peter"

No response.

"Peter"

I repeated a bit louder. He still didnt wake up. I sat in his lap and started poking his cheek.