Introduction

🥀

   🥀

A lover. A gunshot. A death. A second chance.

A woman who once thought she had lost everything in the hands of her former lover was given a second chance in life. The catch is that she now lives in a different dimension, a different universe.

Now known as Lilac Rosal, she swore to live her second life without any regrets.

And she won't allow anyone to stand in her way.

🥀

Vivienne Chang had everything in life. She had a loving family, a wonderful fiancé, and a multi-billion enterprise all for herself. That is until she got betrayed by the same man who swore he'll never leave her side, yet he did. He left her with him in the mortal world and her on the other side.

Now reborn as Lilac Rosal, the eldest daughter of Duke Rosal, she ventures a new world filled with magic and adventure. Armed with her past life's knowledge, Lilac aims to conquer her new world through money and power.

🥀

Hello guys this is the first long story I've ever made so I'll be making a lot of changes through time especially on the first few pages. The characters and the background stories are not going to change, just the pacing of the story. This is one of those reincarnation stories, well not really original, but I don't want to focus on the romance aspect of the story...

Also, if anyone finds any grammatical/spelling errors, feel free to comment on the line and the mistake and constructive criticism is highly appreciated. Thank you!