2.3

"Let us now welcome our debutantes tonight. Here comes the ever beautiful Miss Lilac Madeline Rosal, along with her wonderful and dashing brother, Lily Marcus Rosal. Truly the rose in their father's palm."

The formalities continued and Duke Rosal gave a speech. After that, the guest were now allowed to mingle with each other and enjoy the party.

Lily found himself staring intently at the glass of juice infront of him. A year had passed since he last attended a party, and it never fails to bore him every single time. He would rather study in the library, than sit in this place doing nothing. That says a lot since he hated reading and studying.

There were little girls wanting to talk to him. Currently, there was a girl kept talking about just anything, acting all cute. He wasn't interested in it, he just wanted to play with his magic. Lily was certain that it was the parents that were urging the girl to talk to him. He was tired of the stuffy perfumed air of the party and excused himself.

While Lily was doing his own business, Lilac went to find Iris when a hand suddenly clasped her shoulders. She turned around and saw a certain Marquis Erwen smiling at her. Although she hasn't been on to any parties for the past year, she had a lot of information on certain people thanks to few of the maids' gossip. Believe it or not, maids and butlers had an impressive information network.

One of the rumors that she heard was that Marquis Erwen was a man who loved little children. A kind of love that was not in any way fatherly. What sent chills down Lilac's spine was that this guy cannot be avoided. She fears for herself, along with other children who are constantly near him since he likes attending parties and lived a hedonistic life. Lilac wasn't a person who immediately judges a person based on rumors, but she had learned in her past life that sometimes, theres no smoke if there is no fire. Adding to the fact that one of her maids who once worked for him was a victim of such actions. It was best to steer clear from him.

"Hello little lady. May I introduce myself? My name is Marquis Erwen and I would like to give my congratulations to you for your successful debut. " Marquis Erwen then proceeded to extend his hand to Lilac.

"A pleasure to meet you Marquis Erwen." Lilac, instead of taking his hand, proceeded to give a curtsey. They engaged in small talk for a minute while Lilac kept her distance from him.

'It seems the rumors had some truth to it' Lilac thought to her self. She noticed the marquis staring at her with a lascivious gaze.

Back at her previous life, Lilac was used to, albeit uncomfortable, with all the lustful gazes she used to get. Now in a body of a five year old, she is getting the same treatment from a man ten times her age. She felt violated and disgusted. She wanted to rip his eyes off. She might do it if she had time to spare.

Marquis Erwen being her subject of experimentation may be a good idea. She really needed someone to test her powers out and he is the perfect candidate.

Lilac, now feeling really pissed off, telepathically told Lily to come and get her, which he did. Seeing Lily at the corner of her sight, she hastily excused herself from the perverted old pig when she bumped on someone. The right word being, she got blocked off by someone, intentionally.

'Well this just got interesting...' Lilac thought to herself as the corners of her mouth began to twitch.

🥀

Sorry for not updating in a while! I had a lot of trips to attend to and didn't have time to write the next chapter. Coupled with a bad bout of uninspiration, I had a hard time stringing up sentences. I have bad news though, I might update this story less frequently because I have to prepare for school. I will be very busy this month. But I won't drop this story!

+Can you guys recommend some good reincarnation/transmigration/villainess stories that don't have:

a.) harem (reverse or not)

b.) stupid protag

c.) bad grammar

It can be on wattpad or not. Thanks!