1.8

Magic exists in the continent of Azeas. There were also a lot od different races, each one with unique powers limited to their respective race. The demons can control the shadows, the beastmen, although most have low magic aptitude, can communicate with animals and magical beasts. Elves and the faes can grow plants at an abnormal rate and were able to easily wield light magic, while the dwarven clan manipulate metals and the earth around them.

Humans however, though not as strong as the beastmen, nor has longevity as the elves and faes, had the ability to wield all of the elements except for the shadows. Even some humans have the talent of wielding light magic, but those cases are one in a million.

In the Lucien Kingdom kingdom, though normal humans have the chance to wield magic, most people opt not to for learning it is expensive. The true noble clans and the Royal family, however, have unique types of magic nobody, other than people who have their blood can have. The type of magic is very rare and can only be passed on hereditarily.

Lucien Kingdom is ruled over by the Le Blanc Royal Family. It is then followed by the three true nobilities. The Rosal clan, headed by Alexander Rosal, handles the military affairs. The Azul clan, headed by Rich Azul, manages the treasury and the things related to the country's economy. The Amarlo clan, headed by Carlo Amarlo, handles all the diplomatic affairs. Each of these clans had special magic that only family members can acquire.

These types of magic help the family gained its place. For example, the Amarlo clan has noticeable traits. They can be very charming and each one of them has exceptionally good looks. This is because their hidden magic is related to charming others. Each family, specially the true nobles, have these kinds of powers. Though this is not limited to only true nobles. Sometimes, if somebody trains hard enough, they could get a special type of power, or if the come across a special relic of sorts or if they would be a one in a million genius.

🥀

The ability of the Rosal family awakened within Lily. At first, he thought he was going crazy when he suddenly saw a rectangular projection with dots surrounding it. He went to Lilac for help. Lilac, having read most of the books in the library, immediately recognised what Lily was talking about.

Lily's abilities awakened.

In this world, magic can be wield by almost everyone, yet children from 5 or below do not have the ability to wield magic. Only during special circumstances, like what happened to Lily, can their magic be awakened at an earlier age.

"Sister what is this? What is happening to me?"

Lilac explained to Lily what happened to him, since he still doesn't know how to read that well. In few days time Lily now knew how his powers worked. He had a support type magic that can show everyone and everything within a certain radius that would eventually evolve once he got more experienced. The dots signify whether the person is passive, aggressive, a friend or a foe. That was the reason why the Rosal clan handled the military affairs of this country.

Lily did't tell anyone aside from Lilac, although they reconciled with their father, they still didn't trust him well enough. He also didn't tell Cristy about this matter since she'll surely be worried.  It was best to keep this a secret or else Lily would be taken advantage by other nobles and even the royalty.

🥀

"Young miss, the master is calling for you and young master to welcome the guests." A maid entered the library in the midst of Lily's study time.

When they descended the stairs, Lilac and Lily saw their evil aunt and a mop of pink hair behind her.

"Why, my lovely nephew and niece! Won't you welcome your aunt?"

🥀

I'll post the character profiles. I'll add in more characters when they get introduced.