2.5

Lilac woke up earlier than usual the next day. She actually planned to try out her new magic last night, after their debut party finished, but she passed out on her bed immediately after that. Lilac was very much giddy to use her newly acquired powers. She would've wanted to wake up Lily, but she chose not to. Lilac wanted him to rest well after last night and didn't want to disturb his sleep.

Lilac went to the garden to figure out how to evoke and manipulate the mana within her. She did this for a week. After days of trial and error, she finally learned how to do magic. Albeit not that precise, by applying all the theories and laws she studied for the past few years, she finally learned how to control it better than some adults. Her perseverance finally paid off. During this time scope, Lilac also discovered her innate power.

At first, she thought that she also got the same magic that Lily got. Lilac already knew that there were types of magic that needed a catalyst for it to unlock. For Lily's case, it would be his bloodline. Hers wasn't in any way a branch of Lily's powers however. Lilac looked through various books that were passed down from generation to generation in the Rosal Family's library, yet still found nothing.

She did, however, remember about the records about some people gaining a special type of magic in correlation to their speciality or skill, but that was only for people who spent their whole life dedicated to a single craft. People who you would either call a genius or a freak. One individual who did this was "Thousand Sword" Li'an, a beast man who opened a new world for weapon combat. He got that title by acquiring the ability to manipulate what seems like thousands of weapons in one go. It was rumored that he unlocked that ability by devoting all his time and effort in welding every kind of weapon he can find. Yet Lilac's power did not make any sense to be grouped in this kind. She could understand if she had something in relation to runes, since that was all she has been doing for the past four years. But it wasn't. It was drastically different from what she had been constantly researching and doing for the past few years.

Her innate power was something akin to having a computer with a search engine as its only feature. Lilac initially didn't know how to feel about it, but assumed it was probably due to her being a reincarnated person. She wouldn't lie, Lilac wanted to have something overpowered, yet she received a support skill of some sort instead. But that didn't make her feel discouraged, as a businesswoman, Lilac had learned to make use of all the resources around her. If she only had paper, then she'll make money out of it. Lilac wasn't one to waste even a single drop.