Chapter 4- Click!

Camila's stomach exploded with fireworks. She simply couldn't stop her whole body from burning bright red as Lauren's soft, gentle lips pressed against hers, and the green-eyes girl's strong hands laced themselves into Camila's silky, dark locks. Oh my god, it was a dream come true. When she woke up that morning, she wouldn't have even dreamt that a few hours later she would be making out with her lifelong crush. Camila felt herself gasp as Lauren's lips dominated her own, and suddenly, a warm wet tongue slid into Camila's mouth, and the small girl felt her stomach do a backflip. Every place that Lauren was in contact with burned... a nice kind of burn, and her blood was pulsing with adrenaline. The kiss was soft, but at the same time, strong. Lauren's skin was as soft as a baby's, and she felt the taller girl's body start to gently press onto her own.

Click!

     Camila gasped. Their lips parted, and the two girls glared at the source of the noise in pure shock and perplexion. Her stomach dropped.
    It was Lucy. Holding a camera.

        "Lucy! What the fuck!?" Lauren yelled loudly, with such a vast volume that everyone in the circle jumped with fright, as the green-eyes girl lurched forward in a failed attempt to snatch the camera from Lucy's hands. But she was too late. The camera was in Lucy's bag, and the tall girl had already stood up. Everyone else was too shocked to even react, and before they knew it, to Lauren and Camila's horror, the brown haired girl was running across the field, letting out a loud, slightly psychotic cackle, and Lauren was racing after her furiously, without even looking back to acknowledge the smaller girl.

          Camila was frozen in her place. Her heart had broken that their kiss had ended on such bad terms, however, her whole body still buzzed with adrenaline and joy. She had just made out with Lauren Jauregui. LAUREN JAUREGUI! It was literally a dream come true.

        "Why... I don't get it." Camila mumbled sadly, as Normani and Ally gently picked her up from their kneeling position, and the four friends walked back into the school building, with the rest of the circle of girls chattering animatedly behind them. The small girl's heart was shattered. She felt broken, but at the same time, she was furious. She couldn't tell if the buzzing in her veins was from the kiss... or whether it was anger towards Lucy.

~

A few hours later, Dinah, Mani, Ally and Camila were all at the Hansen house, enjoying a barbecue that Dinah's Mom was making them, as they soaked up the golden, ways rays in the Hansens' vast back yard. The girls were laying back of individual sun loungers, enjoying the meaty, rich aroma that the sizzling grill was producing, and chatting busily about the events of the day.

"Oh my god, her lips were so soft, and her hands too! I could feel them in my hair... I felt so... dominated!" Camila squealed in excitement, and found herself blushing when Dinah's Mom turned around and raised a playful eyebrow.

"I felt to happy for you, Mila! Lauren was all over you... I feel like she definitely has a queer side!" Ally whispered, and Camila found herself nibbling her bottom lip as she pondered the prospect of Lauren being gay.

"Yeah but then that stupid bitch Lucy had to go and ruin it... and she calls you a creep! I swear to god if she does anything else I will fucking..." Dinah hissed angrily, but her words trailed away into the air when her Mom whipped around and shot a threatening look.

Suddenly, Camila's phone buzzed, and she absent-mindedly picked the small machine up and checked it, suspecting it was someone liking a picture or just a casual snapchat. However, when she noticed what had been sent to her, her stomach dropped for what felt like the one millionth time that week. With a trembling hand, she clicked on her text message and opened the attachment. The picture of her and Lauren kissing. One the one hand, she was furious that she was being threatened in this vile way, however, on the other, the picture lit a spark inside her abdomen. Lauren was practically on top of the smaller girl, with her pale hands entwined in Camila's long, dark hair. Their lips were locked passionately, and the more that Camila stared at the picture, the more the fuzzy feeling in her groin seemed to grow and grow.

"Camila... what's wrong?" Ally mumbled worriedly, as she glanced at her friend who had grown increasingly pale, with her wide eyes glued to her screen.

"It... it's from an anonymous source. Someone has sent me the picture... oh... and there's a caption." Camila stuttered in fear, as she noticed what the message actually said. Her friends gazed at her sad, little face with a mixture of fury and heartbreak. "The message says 'I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with L... LESBIAN.'" Camila's read, her brown eyes filling with tears as she choked up on the last word. Oh god. What was Lucy going to do with the picture? Was she going to threaten her? Blackmail her? She didn't want the image to go around the whole school! No one knew she was gay... not even her parents. And what would this do to Lauren too?

The small girl's mind was brimming with worries, and all she could do was fake a wobbly smile and enjoy the evening with her friends, however, no matter how hard she tried, the message seemed to keep bobbing back up to haunt her.

-

Author's Notes- Are you enjoying this story? Please if you do, help a gal out and vote, comment or message me! Literally any feedback is appreciated good or bad! Thanks for reading my little bookwormies!
Em :)