Chapter 16- Pleasure

Lauren began gently. She began by lowering her weight onto Camila's sweating body, and planting a long line of wet, sloppy kisses on the smaller girl's neck, gently pausing at a pressure point to bite tenderly at the soft spot, making a wave of sheer, hot pleasure to wash over Camila as she moaned gently. The line of kisses, usually would stop at her collarbones... but today... today it continued. Lauren's plump lips brushed their way across Camila's chest, lowering and lowering them until they reached her beautiful, tanned mounds. The taller girl's cool hands reached up and swiftly fiddled with the clasp on Camila's black, lace bra, whipping it off and throwing it across the room. She then did the same with her own crimson garment. Camila's soft breasts were all hers. She was going to mark her territory... she had a burning desire to show the smaller girl who was in control.

Lauren's open mouth suddenly attacked Camila's mounds, and the small girl cried out in pleasure and surprise, as Lauren traced powerful circles, sucking on her rock hard nipples and sending shockwaves through her whole body. Her tongue was warm, wet and comforting, and everywhere her saliva touched seared in a burning heat. All Camila could do was lay back with her eyes gently closed, relaxing every muscle in her body as raspy moans escaped her throat, and Lauren pleasured every sensitive nerve in her hot, tingling breasts. Every bite, lick or suck sent a buzz through the small girl's veins, and then, without even knowing it... she was falling deep into a pit of love that she would never escape from.

Once Lauren had fully enjoyed Camila's torso, leaving her sensitive breasts swollen and dotted in reddened hickeys, the small girl moaned impatiently, as Lauren struggled to remover her scarlet red panties, eventually tossing them to the side and gazing in awe at the drenched, pink folds in front of her emerald eyes. Camila's body was screaming out for her touch, the muscles in her groin gently throbbed as one of Lauren's cool, slender fingers began to circle the outer folds. Her hands laced themselves into the older girl's hair, and she found herself suddenly burning her nose into Lauren's dark locks, feeling butterflies erupt in every single nerve of her body as the green eyed girl traced gentle circles, closing in further and further until she eventually reached Camila's pulsing clit.

The small girl's whole body was shaking in pleasure, ripples of heat invading her flesh and bones as Lauren's cool finger strokes gently... but with just enough force to make Camila moan and make her nerve cells tingle with ecstasy.

Suddenly, without warning, Camila screamed out as Lauren's finger slipped into her molten core, and the nails that the small girl was digging into Lauren's dark hair with dug in further, releasing the pent up pressure in her body into the girl's head. Her other arm was laying limp at her side, the pink cast too heavy to lift... all her energy was invested in letting Lauren honour her body. The finger was moving in and out swiftly, and it wasn't long before Camila's slightly tight centre had become flexible enough for Lauren to enter another digit... and then another.. and then another! Each finger earning a louder, throatier groan of pleasure. Camila had never felt anything like it. Every cell in her body was buzzing with exhilaration as she watched Lauren's green eyes staring deep into her groin- focused and determined, yet at the same time, she was enjoying every moment.

"Are you enjoying this, Camz?" Lauren suddenly breathed, as the small girl's erratic breathing quickened as her climax built.

"Yes... Daddy!" Camila wailed through groans, and Lauren kissed her inner thighs. The small girl's groin was burning... searing... it was throbbing and pulsing and exploding with pure enjoyment as Lauren's slender fingers quickly moved in and out, in and out.

The climax was building... she was almost there. Her muscles were clenched, tight... fluid was building up and she was desperate for release.

"Harder, papí!" She found herself gasping, her bottom lip bleeding slightly from biting down on it so hard. The pleasure was building... it was building and building. Lauren's hand grew quicker, and Camila's gleeful moans echoed across the whole house as she screamed the green-eyed girl's name multiple times.

"Cum for me!" Lauren suddenly demanded, and as if on cue, Camila felt herself hit her peak. Her hips jutted upwards. Her head flew back and hit her sweaty pillow, as her groin simply... exploded. That was the only word that could explain the feeling of ecstasy as every muscle in her whole body relaxed in a split second, and her molten centre burned. Lauren's fingers quickly slipped out, and were suddenly replaced by the older girl's plump, soft lips. A euphoric, rich moan erupted loudly from Camila's bloody mouth, bouncing through room after room, making Lauren's stomach twist with contentment. She had done her job. She had delivered her little baby what she needed... sheer pleasure, and that fact was proved when a luscious cascade of Camila's juices squirted from the small girl's core, and Lauren skilfully caught them between her lips, making a powerful eye contact with Camila as she swallowed the sweet, creamy liquid.

Both girls were breathless. Their pants filled the deafening silence of the room, as Lauren crawled to lay next to Camila. The small girl wriggled under her strong arms, and buried her exhausted head into the green-eyed girl's soft mounds, inhaling the distinctive, fresh smell radiating from Lauren herself. She was safe there.... and pleasures beyond her wildest dreams. Their legs tangled, their eyes closed... once again, their hearts beat as one.

"Lolo?" Camila mumbled, from the depths of Lauren's protective embrace. The small girl untucked her head and gazed deeply into the older girl's infatuating, rich eyes of jade green. She planted a tender kiss on Lauren's eye, brushing her lips slowly across her dark bruise. "Thank you for that... I love you more than you can ever know." And with that, she withdrew her loving gaze and buried her head deep back into the chest of the girl she had loved since fourth grade. The girl who had just stolen her virginity in the most memorable of ways. And right there in Lauren's arms... Camila could not have been happier.

-

Author's Notes- Okay that took me hours to write as I constantly went back and changed it and checked it and got too horny and had to calm myself down lmfao!!! ;)
Please comment and vote for this chapter- any feedback would be apprecaited!!!

MAY ALLYSUS BLESS OUR SOULS AFTER THAT DAYUMMM!

Love you all
Em ;)