Chapter 9- Braid Away

Camila hated gym. She always had. She always would. The dense air in the changing room before Phys Ed was saturated with aerosols and sweat, and the small girl felt herself coughing as the strong chemicals burned her throat. The excited chatter around her was overwhelming, and the small girl felt slightly dizzy as she struggled to tie her laces in the heat. Glancing in the mirror, Camila sighed at her appearance. She was wearing a en enormous basketball vest that was handed down to her from her older cousin, and the thing was so long she could feel it brushing her knees. The shorts beneath the red vest were tight and exposed the curves of her buttocks, and her dark high was tied loosely into a high ponytail.

            Suddenly, something across the changing room caught her eye, and she felt her stomach suddenly do a backflip when she discovered what... or who... had grasped her attention. Lauren was positioned near to wear she was stood, completely topless, with her tanned stomach and perfect breasts making the smaller girl gasp lightly. The green-eyed girl gesture for Camila to go over, and the brown-eyed girl did with a feeling of uneasiness in her abdomen.

          "Hey Camz." Lauren said, but Camila's words were frozen in her mouth as the smaller girl just stared... fixated on the torso in front of her that was making her groin explode. "I'm having some trouble... undoing my bra... I need to swap it for a sports bra... will you help me?" Lauren sighed, a flicker of mischief in her emerald eyes, and Camila nodded shyly as Lauren turned around.

            With trembling hands, the small girl reached upwards and fiddled for a few second with the jammed clasp on the back of Lauren's black, lace underwear garment. And when she was done, Lauren swiftly removed the bra and threw a tighter, white sports one on as Camila just stood there feeling slightly overwhelmed, her eyes still glued on the gentle mounds with the bra held.

           "Aw, look at you two! The perfect little couple!" A voice suddenly smirked, and both girls glanced upwards to see that Lucy had walked past them and threw a snide, little comment in passing. Camila shrugged her shoulders, gazing with her puppy-dog eyes at Lauren as if to say let it go, however, the taller girl could feel anger bubbling in the pit of her stomach, and a buzz of something rush through her veins... she couldn't suppress it... she couldn't keep it down....

            Suddenly, Lauren was lurching forward and Camila was gasping, as the taller girl shoved Lucy hard in the shoulder, making the brown-haired girl stumble and almost fall on her face. She quickly whipped around to glare at Lauren with those brown, angry eyes, and Camila could see that her mouth had squeezed into the same tiny line. "You will regret that, Jauregui... you don't know who you're messing with." She breathed, trying to tower over Lauren intimidatingly, and then suddenly shooting a furious glare at Camila, before she turned on her heel and walked away.

           "Oh, god, Lo... are you okay!?" Camila whimpered in fear, running over to the green-eyed girl and patting down her hair and shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. A shadow of a grin flickered across Lauren's face, and the tall girl was suddenly biting her lip, causing Camila's heart to skip a beat... she loved it when she did that.

           "I'm fine... even better now you called me that cute, little nickname." Lauren whispered, and Camila, once again, felt herself float into those emerald, marbled eyes. She swore every shade of the rainbow was in them. Luxurious swirls of Hazel, speckles of gold... even small streaks of icy blue. She could stare at them forever.

           Without even realising, Camila and Lauren had sat themselves down on a bench in the changing room, waiting for Coach Cowell to enter, chatting gently amongst themselves. The smaller girl felt a small, tingly tug in her hair and glanced down curiously to see that Lauren's fingers were in her dark locks, gently twirling it around her index fingers, and folding strands over one another methodically.

             "What... I'm only braiding." Lauren chuckled when she saw Camila staring, and the small girl's stomach churched with excitement.

"Okay... braid away." Camila said.

So Lauren did.

-

Author's Notes- Awwww :) So guys I thought I would tell you a little bit about me! I am 17 years old, I live in England, I love cats and writing and travel and when I'm older I want to be an author or a journalist :) I am currently doing my GCSEs and also I am very gay! I am also a huge girly girl <3 Tell me a bit about yourselves in the comments I would love to hear!!
Em :)