Chapter 13- 2am

A/N- This is going to be a different format- vote or comment if you like it!

[2:05am PlanetGreenEyes]- Hey, baby, how is your little arm?

[2:08am, BananaGal727]- It's so sore... I can't sleep :(

[2:08am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Aw no!! Just imagine I am lying there next to you, cuddling you and kissing your fluffy, little head

[2:09am, CaptainDinah]- Hold up, just lemme vomit rainbows everywhere!!!

[2:09am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Dinah!!! What the fuck???

[2:10am, BananaGal727]- Oops! Laur, we need to be more careful where we text- I didn't even realise we were on the group!

[2:12am, ManiBear]- Dinah wdym vomit rainbows? You're meant to be the captain of this ship!!

[2:14am, TheShortOne02]- Y'ALL I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WAKE ME UP ONE MORE TIME AT 2AM I WILL BEAT YOUR ANNOYING ASSES!!!!

[2:15am, CaptainDinah]- Dayummmm, what happened to you being holy, Ally? ;)

*TheShortOne02 left the chat*

[2:18am, BananaGal727]- Oh no, I feel bad for Ally!

[2:19am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Dont worry, Camz, she will have forgotten bout it when she wakes up!!

[2:23am, CaptainDinah]- Mani when you come back up can you bring me some of the cookies from in the pantry? Ya gal is hungry af :(((

[2:23, ManiBear]- DINAH!!!! Check which chat you're using!!!!!!!????? Godddd you're just as bad as Camren!

[2:24am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Omfg, you guys are together!?

[2:24am, CaptainDinah]- Oh shiiiiiit....

*CaptainDinah left the chat*

[2:26am, BananaGal727]- NORMINAH IS REAL!!!

[2:27am, ManiBear]- CAMREN, keep our secret and we will keep yours ;)

[2:28am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Hmmm, we will have to think about that offer....

[2:30am, ManiBear]- Ugh... putas!

*ManiBear left the chat*

[2:33am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Alone at last...

[2:34am, BananaGal727]- Thanks for offering to look after me tomorrow Lolo :)

[2:35, PlanetGreenEyes]- Hmm.... you have to do something for me in return ;)

[2:35am, BananaGal727]- Anything for you papí <3

[2:36am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Send me a pic of you???

[2:37am, BananaGal727]- Never knew you were a fuckboi, Laur!!! :,)

[2:37am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Just send it.

[2:39am, BananaGal727]- Dayum, someone is grouchy! But I guess if this is what it takes to see you tommorow...

[2:43am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Fuck me, Mila

[2:43am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Fuck me, Mila... you're so fucking hot <3

[2:44am, BananaGal727]- Gladly! Do I get a return?

[2:45, PlanetGreenEyes]- Is this okay for you, mi amada?

[2:47am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Camz?? Where are you??

[2:52am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Camila!?

[2:54am, BananaGal727]- Mmmm Daddy that is hot ;)

[2:55am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Where did you go, Camz? I was worried you had fainted or something bc of the concussion!

[2:57am, BananaGal727]- Oh... sorry... I was just... ;) ;) ;)

[2:58am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Just what????? o_O

[3:00am, BananaGal727]- ....enjoying the picture you sent ;)

[3:02am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Ohhhh.... damn I would have liked to see that... ;)

[3:03am, BananaGal727]- I would have liked if you were here doing it to me... :p

[3:05am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Ffs, Mila, I only just changed my panties!!!

[3:07am, BananaGal727]- I'm going to sleep now- I'm so tired from today Lolo!

[3:08am, PlanetGreenEyes]- Night baby... I love you.

[3:12am, BananaGal727]- Night!

[3:37am, BananaGal727]- I love you too <3

-

Author's Notes- Look at the times of the last two texts! I was trying to imply that Camila then stayed up for ages thinking about what to say... and FINALLY... she said I love you!! So bloody cute!!!
Hope you have a great day
Remember to vote and comment!
Em :)