Chapter 15- Can I?

Once the girls had both eaten a perfect stack of buttery, fluffy pancakes, Camila found herself slumped lazily on her chair with her head resting on her uninjured arm, chatting aimlessly to Lauren about how she was one day going to bundle Lucy into a catapult and shoot her into space, as the older girl cleared away their plates.

       "Look at you, Laur, you're a little domestic goddess!" Camila teased, watching the perfect curves of Lauren's ass move gently beneath her yoga pants every time she bent over to stack an item of cutlery into the dishwasher in front of her. The small girl felt a rush of hot, twisted pleasure in her stomach as she sat there, feeling like a misogynistic old man as she watched the girl she loved carry out household chores, feeling herself begin to bite her bottom lip in pure lust. "You're whipped!" The small girl chuckled to herself, making Lauren suddenly slam a plate down on the counter and spin around to face a surprised Camila, with one of her perfectly manicured eyebrows raised high.

       "Camz, I may be whipped, but always remember I have the control here, baby." The green-eyes girl rasped sexily, and the small girl felt her warm groin suddenly become moist as her stomach convulsed and her head span.

       "Prove it." Camila breathed, almost inaudibly, and a mischievous grin spread across Lauren's plump, makeupless lips. There she was, raw and unpampered, but still the most beautiful human Camila had ever seen. Her dark locks were scraped into a cute, messy bun with tendrils of chocolate hair falling down and masking her ivory face. Lauren's lustful, emerald eyes burned into the small girl, and both girls felt themselves becoming magnetised towards one another as they gnawed their bottom lips. They wanted one another. There was no playing anymore. No more messing around in janitors closets... they were here, they were alone... they wanted to enjoy every part of each other, raw and unpolished.

         Suddenly, Camila was walking towards Lauren, and without having to think about what she was doing, she snaked her tanned arms around the taller girl's waist, firstly pressing their noses together, their hot breath mingling until eventually... their lips touched for what had felt like an eternity, and a display of intense, searing hot fireworks exploded in Camila's heart... and groin.

         "You think you top, baby? You can think again?" Lauren's rasping, slightly strained voice breathed, and the smaller girl suddenly felt herself being spun around powerfully and forced backwards, being pushed against the refrigerator so hard that her head span with shock. Lauren's warm, sweet tongue invaded her mouth, drawing circles around her own tongue, and gently licking the roof of Camila's mouth. The older girl's hands were like frantic animals scavenging for a meal, they were sliding forcefully under Camila's loose, white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, and ripping them off quickly... so fast that the small girl gasped to suddenly be exposed in her underwear, with the cool air of the room biting her naked skin, however, the warm material of Lauren's clothing pressed against her own was enough to heat up her body and her heart forever.

         At the same rapid rate that Camila's clothes had been ripped off her, a loud swish of material flew through the air, and suddenly, Lauren's ivory, cool skin and lacy bra were in gentle contact with the smaller girl, who felt herself gasp in pleasure. She had never seen Lauren so... exposed. Every shape, every contour and every blemish upon her pale, toned body was just so perfect... and Camila shuddered as a chill tingled its way along the muscles in her back. Or was that Lauren's hand? She couldn't tell anymore... she didn't know where the green-eyed girls hands were anymore... the pair were entwined together, an intimate tangle limbs, skin and a neon pink cast pressed up against the refrigerator.

       "Can we take this upstairs?" Lauren's hot breath muttered into Camila's ear, as the older girl took a playful nibble at her boiling hot, reddening lobe. The small girl nodded, and gasped in exhilaration as she suddenly felt herself being lifted off her feet, her vision blurring as Lauren rather athletically swung her over her broad shoulder, and carried the small girl, chuckling and squealing up the long flight of stairs, before passing through the door of what she had guessed was Camila's room (judging by the array of banana stickers plastered across the door), and forcefully threw her onto the soft bed.

           The room was hot. Boiling hot. Or maybe it was just Camila's body. Buzzing adrenaline flowed through her veins, as every cell in her small body screamed desperately for more, as Lauren's cooler body saddled her abdomen, bending down to suck tenderly at her neck. They were the same... but they were opposites. Their hair were the same colour: a deep, rich brown. Their eyes were polar opposites: Camila's were melting chocolate, and Lauren's were a rich forest. Camila's skin was warm and tanned. Lauren's was cool and ivory. Camila was on the bottom. Lauren was on the top. They were a complete paradox... similar opposites... however, their hearts beat as one.
Fast, erratic thumps.
Their saliva and sweat were mingling, and suddenly, green met brown, sending the same flurry of butterflies through Camila's veins at those rich eyes always had.
"Can I...?" Lauren whispered.
Camila gazed at the flawless girl on top of her. Was she ready for this? Her nerves were convulsing alarmingly, screaming at her to just be touched. Her groin was soaking wet. She was ready. Lauren was the one.
"Yes."

-

Author's Notes- Okay guys... before you read the next chapter... remember that Allysus will bless you with holy water if it gets too much ;)
I won't talk too much I know you will be desperate to get at the smut...
Enjoy...
Em ;)