Chapter 18- Texting, Dreaming and Note Reading

[10:54pm, BananaGal727]- Guys I'm so nervous... I can't believe Lucy is coming back tomorrow! A week has flown by so quickly...

[10:55pm, PlanetGreenEyes]- That's because you've been having fun with me baby ;)

[10:56pm, CaptainDinah]- When you say with me Lauren, I'm pretty sure you mean underneath me

[10:56pm, TheShortOne]- Awww, Camren! Y'all are so damn cute!

[10:58pm, CaptainDinah]- Seriously though, Cheechee, you have no need to be nervous... ya gal Chancho is here to protect you

[10:58pm, PlanetGreenEyes]- Back off, Dinah, I'm the one who is meant to be protecting her here!!

[10:59pm, TheShortOne]- *grabs popcorn*

[10:59pm, TheShortOne]- *grabs holy water incase things get out of hand*

[11:01pm, CaptainDinah]- Imma give you a Poly beatdown hoe!!

[11:02pm, PlanetGreenEyes]- Camz, HOLD MA HOOPS IM READY TO FIGHT THIS PUTA!

[11:03pm, BananaGal727]- Ladies, ladies... there's plenty of me to go around!

[11:03pm, ManiBear]- Yo Dinah where is the loyalty!?

[11:04pm, TheShortOne]- Hahahaha :,D

[11:07pm, BananaGal727]- Guys I'm serious though that girl is a psycho

[11:08pm, PlanetGreenEyes]- Ugh I cant believe I was friends with her a few months ago... don't worry, baby, I will protect you!!

[11:09pm, BananaGal727]- Thanks papí... ily! <3

[11:11pm, CaptainDinah]- And I am always here too cheecheeeee :)

[11:12pm, ManiBear]- And me!

[11:13pm, TheShortOne]- I guess if everyone is fighting... then Allysin can come out and give that Vives a piece of my mind too!!!

       Chuckling, Camila put her phone down, rolling her eyes at her goofy friends and snuggling into bed, feeling warm and safe as a fuzzy feeling of protection and love settled into her stomach. Gratitude caused a shadow of a grin to spread across her cheeks, as she gently closed her hooded eyes, and felt herself drifting off to sleep, thinking about the rich, emerald eyes that she was so desperately in love with. Lauren was the last thing she thought about every night... and her first thought when she woke.

                                      ~
        Camila was screaming... a loud, piercing scream of terror as she glared at the metallic barrel pointing in her face. Lucy's arms were strong and steady, the gun positioned in her unshakeable hands gently pressing Camila's sweating forehead. Behind the gun... Lucy was stood with an expression of pure hatred in her cold, hazel eyes, and her jaw clenched firmly in frustration. There was someone stood next to her. Lauren.

          "Please don't do this! Please! I haven't done anything wrong!" Camila pleaded desperately, feeling the barrel of the ammunition pressing deeper into her skull, causing her heart to skip.

          The small girl watched in horror as Lucy turned to the green-eyed girl beside her and kissed her lovingly on her plump lips, the same way that Camila always did. It made her stomach convulse sickeningly, as she watched Lauren kiss her back, whispering I love you in her ear.

          "Do it." Lauren suddenly said, and Camila did not even have a chance to process the thought...
Her blood was rushing...
Her head was reeling...
Lucy pulled the trigger...

                                         ~

"Ew! You're saying she kissed me... and I kissed her back!?" Lauren exclaimed the next day as she walked Camila to homeroom. Their hands were clasped affectionately, and although Camila's cheeks burned deep red and her palms became slightly clammy when people stared and whispered, she had never felt so free. Everything she wanted in the whole world had come into place. She had a beautiful girlfriend, three hilarious besties and a family who supported everything she ever did. What could go wrong?

         Oh yeah... Lucy. Camila felt her stomach churning nervously as she watched the tall brunette wander into homeroom, avoiding eye contact with everyone and placing herself on the opposite side of the classroom from Camila and her friends, and the small girl chuckled gratefully as Dinah shot Lucy a warning glare, shuffling next to Camila as if to protect and shield her.

          "She better not do any funny business... or I will go full-on Allysin all up in her face!" Ally muttered angrily, as Lucy scrolled casually on her phone.

        And thankfully... she didn't! She didn't speak, stare... or even glance at the smaller girl! And Camila felt relief wash over her like golden, buttery sunlight as was finally able to let her muscles gently relax in her seat, her mind ceasing to race with worries as she chatted to Dinah about Shawn's new hair and Bea's sudden transformation into an emo.

         Homeroom flew by, however the small girl felt slightly annoyed that she constantly felt the need to glance over her shoulders... however, she knew that since Lucy had decided to abort her mission of rampaging fury, the anxiety would surely soon melt away.

          As she stopped off at her locker with Ally on the way to Chemistry to retrieve a textbook, the second that she swung open the metal door, a thin, paper note flitted from the slats in the top of the locker, floating gently into Camila's small hand. Curiosity washed over the dark-haired girl as she unfolded the note with shaking hands, and gnawed her lip in anticipation, Ally noisily peering over Camila's shoulder to read the note. The writing on the paper was scrawled in a familiar handwriting... Lauren.

Meet me in the bathrooms near the back entrance at 10, baby. I want your sexy, little body to take my mind of my stupid Biology ;) ;) ;)

Camila's heart thumped at the idea of reliving their first proper encounter... hot and sweaty, her pulse racing and groin burning amongst the buckets and mops. But this time, would she be forcefully pressed against the tampon machine? Or even stuffed being fingered in a cubicle!?

      Wait... did Lauren do her 'n's like that? With a curly, flourishing flick? Shrugging, the small girl tucked the note into the back pocket of her white shorts and made her way to class, chatting anticipantly with Ally, adrenaline buzzing through her veins as they chatted about the upcoming event at 10am...

-

Author's Notes- Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you did!
Love you all!
Em :)