Chapter 21- Anything

*TRIGGER WARNING- mentions of rape, violence, intimidation*

       Lucy's breath was fast in the emptiness of the dark shed, and the small girl felt her heart thumping against her ribs as she could almost see Lucy's brain whirring manipulatively. Eerie sunlight glinted through the crack she had left between the wooden door and the wall, and a sudden waft of fresh, cool air into the stuffy room made Camila's head spin.

      "You'll do anything..." Lucy breathed, studying Camila's every move as her terrified little face was illuminated by a beam of daylight streaming through the shed. The small girl bit her bottom lip and nodded, stifling a cry in her raw throat. Camila felt her heart leap as all of a sudden, Lucy bent down, lurching forward at the same time, so in the blink of an eye, she was suddenly inches away from Camila's face, and the small girl felt wafts of her hot, excited breath against her cheeks. Camila's face twitched where Lucy's breath gently blew. "How come Lauren and her slutty little girlfriend get to be the couple huh?" She suddenly said, and the small girl's chest burned as Lucy suddenly stabbed an angry finger into the large plate of bone beneath the small girl's collarbone. "I've been a loyal friend to Lauren... for years. I've loved her...for years. And suddenly you come along and you steal her away from me just like that? I made you two kiss on the field that day because... because I wanted her to hate it. I wanted her to hate you. I wanted to scare you both into drifting apart, but both of you bitches can't stay away from each other! And now... my little slut... you are mine." She breathed, and the small girl felt her skin crawl at ever bitter, twisted word. Camila couldn't do anything. Her mind was too stunned to think about anyone else, or anything else, except the psychotic girl who was knelt in front of her in the musty shed. The lump in her throat prevented her from uttering a word. "And now... you say you will do anything for me? You will regret you ever said that! I am going to do to you what me and Lauren should have done months ago!" She suddenly cackled, a deep, throaty, manic laugh, and Camila felt a cry of fear escape her trembling body. What was Lucy going to do? She was going to... rape her!? Attack her? Oh god.

       Suddenly, a pair of unfamiliar, harsh lips pressed against Camila's and she felt her stomach clench, nausea washing over her whole body making her head spin. Just don't think about it Camila. These lips weren't Lauren's- they weren't cool and soft, they were burning hot and there was way too much force... they were desperate. Just close your eyes, Camila, try to breathe. Let her do what she wants... and then she will let you leave. Just breathe. Her lungs felt like they were full of bricks. A numb, grey feeling had begun to run through her veins as Lucy's tongue suddenly slipped into her own mouth, and their saliva began to mix. Every spot that Lucy touched was burning hot. But not the good kind... not the good kind of tingles that she felt when her green-eyed girlfriend lightly brushed her skin, it was... repulsion. Lucy's hands were on her inner thighs, stroking the material of her jeans... they were working their way upwards. Camila's heart stopped at the thought.

        Lucy's hands were tainting her with poison... she was going to need a lot of showers after this. Her touch was too hard, pressing against the small girl and making her muscles ache. Her tongue was too rough, and Camila just closed her streaming eyes and lay back... feeling the numbness expand. It was everywhere.

       And suddenly... she was floating. Drifting into a distant land where she was safe and sound... with Lauren. She imagined the day where she lay with her brown eyes rested, cushioned between Lauren's soft breasts with their limbs entwined in Camila's bed. Her heart was aching... booming and booming until it almost burst.

        Lucy's hands were like angry snakes, winding and twisting their way around the small girl's body, making her cringe. Suddenly, she felt a hot, clammy hand reach under her top and brush her stomach, her skin once again searing at her touch. Lucy's hands tickled the belt on Camila's white jeans... she was about to go underneath...

       "Lucy... please!" Camila begged, parting their lips and leaning her head back, hot, wet tears cascading from her sad eyes. This will soon be over, Camila. Soon, you can escape this dingy shed with your worst enemy and run away.

       "Shut up, you're my little slut... I can do what I want!" Lucy's voice breathed as the tall girl painted, desperately trying to unbuckle Camila's tight belt and the small girl squirmed and screamed beneath her, desperate to wrestle Lucy away.

        "Get off me!" Camila wailed, kicking out with her legs, as both of her hands were trapped: her right tied to a pipe, her left trapped in a cast. The more Camila screamed, the angrier Lucy got, until eventually, the small girl felt herself being pinned down by the taller girl's strong arms, as she cried and lashed out, her teeth gnashing into thin air. Suddenly... a bite. Camila's teeth sank into the older girl's arm, and although the small girl detested herself for suddenly becoming an animal, it was her only option. Lucy screamed loudly, becoming angrier and angrier by the second.

       "You stupid, little girl! Stupid! You are gonna regret that... you are gonna regret that!" She boomed, her angry voice echoing across the musty room. Camila was screaming and writhing, trying to fight off the girl on top of her... both girls were making so much noise that neither of them heard the wooden door behind them swing open...

-

Author's Notes- AAAAAAGH! If any of you were triggered by that please message me ASAP!! Love you all- please protect yourselves! Also please comment- I am literally desperate for ANY feedback at all!
Em <3