Chapter 21

"I really like you."

There was a pause until Jimin began to move closer to me. I was awestruck, yet shocked at the same time. Was I going to be on his list of flings? Was my heart going to break soon after these words?

Jimin moved closer and closer until my back softly hit the wall, trapping me in his warm, mysterious aura. Then, it hit me.

When we first met and I was lost. When he helped me study for a hard math test. When he took me out for coffee to open up about his past. When he gave me company this whole trip and stayed by my side the whole time. All of these memories flooded through my head and the words "I really like you, too" left my mouth instantly.

It didn't take long for his lips to gently collide with mine. Taking my bottom lip in his, Jimin allowed one hand to roam my curves while the other one rested on my nape, angling my head more to deepen the kiss and amplify the plesasure while I allowed both hands to skim his toned back and tangle in his charcoal locks.

His lips left mine and moved to my jawline, softly placing a trail of warm pecks until he reached my collarbone. The building pleasure only added to the difficulty of holding my moans back, and ultimately, I gave in.

"Y/N," Jimin whispered in my ear as he kissed the skin behind it.

"Ah," I moaned before he stopped kissing me to look into my eyes through his deep chocolate ones.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, and I nodded slowly, allowing our already swollen lips to connect once more before a knock on the door interrupted our moment.

"Who is it?" I asked loudly.

"It's Taehyung. Open up."

"Oh shit," I giggled before gesturing Jimin to hide in the bathroom.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing, I just tripped on something!" I laughed it off before opening the door. "What is it?"

"I managed to get tickets to Seoul for tomorrow night, so start packing," he said before I nodded slowly.

"Y/N, why are your lips swollen?" Taehyung asked again, making me stutter. "Wow, are you and Jimin a thing now?" He began to laugh as I covered my cheeks in embarrassment.

"How was it? Was it good?" He giggled before I took a moment to process what he said.

"We didn't have sex yet!" I yelled.

"Yet," my brother emphasized before I rebuffed at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow night," I closed the door.

Sure enough, Jimin was standing there laughing like the idiot he is...well, not really. "You are so going to die for this," I joked.

"I'm already dead. You've slayed me," Jimin fake sobbed while clutching his heart.

"And the Oscar for most cringey performance goes to: Park Jimin!" I exclaimed.

Jimin came up to me and kissed my cheek. "Sorry, Y/N. I'll let you pack."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

A/N: The chapters are going to be much shorter as the intensity of them increases. Just a heads up. 😃