I Lay My Love On You

-Kongpop & Arthit

[Part 3/3 for The Pink Milk Monster Meets The Crazy Doctor]

It's been almost a week since the incident with the science kid...

My Ai'Oon still doesn't want to talk to me, and no matter what I do or don't. He won't even look at me. Fine, I thought as I looked out my window and at the apartment he used to live. Wishing he still did so I at least could sneak a peak at him.

At this point I don't even know is he's alive, but what can I really do. If he doesn't care why should I? In my head I made up a plan to see how long it would take him to crawl back the second I didn't show any kind of interest for him... I know that's mean but he started it didn't he.

The next morning I woke up at 6:30 as usual, I did as I usually did.. Well almost, today I started following my plan. I didn't send the usual "Good Morning my Oon" message, I had a small lump in my heart because of this whole plan but I just need to stop pamper him all the time. The truth is that day, I had a plan on giving P'Arthit a gift, I had spent several hours looking for couple rings for us. But I never got to give him his because of the misunderstanding with my juniors friend.

Oh well, I finished getting ready and went to the usual place to buy an egg omelet with ground pork over rice, and my usual Iced Coffee. I got my food and drink, then I left for school.

At school I met up with Aim and the other guys, I tried to be a good friend and take part in their conversation but firstly my mind was somewhere else and secondly I didn't understand what the heck they were talking about.

All I wanted was for my Oon to stop being mad at me, but it looks like we're back where we started a year ago.

"Hey, Kong... Why are you being scary, your dark aura is literally shooting from your body. Did you fight with your boyfriend again?" Aim commented.

"Yeah, Ji g what's going on with you and P'Arthit, it's almost like we're talking to a dead person here" Oak suddenly uttered as well.

"He's just still angry about me helping that god forsaken kid... If I'd known this was gonna happen I wouldn't have helped the poor kid....or maybe I would just not while standing over his shoulder...."

"Seriously he's mad because you helped someone.... Oh my God how can he not see how much he mean to you, and how much all of this is hurting you..." May said while leaning against Aim. (I'm sorry I kind of like them as a couple so I had to include them here #SorryNotSorry)

" I'll just give him time I guess... "

*A week turned into two and Kongpop still tried to follow his plan on ignoring Arthit. It had a much bigger impact on Arthit than Kongpop would know, but one day Arthit saw how rundown his boyfriend had become and understood he had to admit to the defeat he dreaded the most. *

"Kongpop... Oh my God are you okay?"

Before I even managed to answer Aims question or even realize what happened to me I fell to the floor. I was exhausted, I hadn't slept well the past two weeks and was starting to become dehydrated as well.

It felt like a pair of arms managed to catche before I hit the ground but I wasn't sure Maybe I was imagining it. Maybe not, maybe it was just because I missed him...

When I woke up in the schools hospitalwing I looked around and my eyes landed on the person I wanted to see more than anyone else. My Oon. How did he know that I was here? Did he see it? Was he really there? I can't believe he was in front of me looking down at me with worry in his eyes.

I don't think he's noticed that I'm awake because I can hear him mutter to himself, probably thinking that I can't hear him. "that idiot, why did 2have to do this to himself? I know I don't say to him enough how important he is to me but to do this to himself because I didn't talk to him.. It's an over kill... What should I do if he doesn't want to be with me anymore... What if he really hates me now, maybe that's why he stopped trying to make it up to me... "

I couldn't bare listening to him say these things to himself and took his hand in my own.. I managed to make him look at me and saw how his eyes were sparkling with love and worry.

" Kong, oh my God you're okay. Thank God you're fine. I don't know what I'd do without you.. Why are you such an idiot...Why would you do that to me and yourself... Why can't you just think for once." I don't know if I should take this as a scolding or something else but I was just happy that it was my Oon sitting by me. I didn't care if anyone could see us or not, I just wanted to hold him again. Which resulted in me pulling his arm, making him jolt towards me, and me kissing him.

"KONGPOP..." Arthit almost yelled at me when he pulled away from me, but I only kissed him once more and smiled at him.

Let's just say that P'Arthit spent the night with me cuddling and doing other things... If you know what I mean...

And the next morning refusing me to attend any of my classes, even though he was the one who wasn't able to walk... Which also resulted in him not being able to attend his own classes for the day... Which again means a whole day of cuddling and sleeping together, and the best part... We practically had to order take away for the whole day as well...

When we went to school again the next day, together of course

When we went to school again the next day, together of course. Everything felt like it were exactly what it was supposed to be. Me and my Oon together is exactly what I want my life to be like. No matter what happens in the future, I want these moments to last forever.

"P'Ai'Oon... I Love You"

#######

Okay so I think I'm going to wrap it up there. 😂 😂 😂 I hope you liked it. I think it turned out well so I hope you guys like it as well.

And another thing thanks so much for 1.6K reads it means a lot to me that so many people have taken their time to read, vote and comment on the book. Thank you so much for everything.